Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Here are some of my pics. Just got her in today. I'll let you guys decide.... how it turned out...

IMG_1519.jpg

Glad you got one your happy with. In this pic those eyes are hard for me to look at.

Can't believe I have to wait until next Fri to get mine. Dread > Excitement. Next on the list Psylocke PF.........

I may have to stick with characters that don't have irises. What a headache.

i haven't got mine yet and really dont want to see it turn up.

the likelihood of getting a rogue like the one advertised is 0-none

even her ass has been re-sculted

what chance vampirella comiq will not be fuuuu:mad:

With unemployment as high as it is in the US, eliminate minimum wage and bring jobs home!

That is a cute and overwhelmingly agreeable sentiment, unfortunately you have no idea how the United States Labor Market actually functions. If this job was "brought home" you can expect to pay WAY WAY WAY more for your collectibles then you do now.

:goodpost:
That's what I was going to say. The pieces would be selling for more than $1000.

Can't believe I have to wait until next Fri to get mine. Dread > Excitement. Next on the list Psylocke PF.........

I may have to stick with characters that don't have irises. What a headache.

When a Storm PF is released, her eyes should be fine then. :lol

Great pics, Barb! :clap :clap :Clap

Is that a "Deliverance" reference. :lol

Bingo! :lol

Here are some of my pics. Just got her in today. I'll let you guys decide.... how it turned out...

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

I'm happy wth this piece. The proto did look better at SDCC, especially the a$$. I do see the lazy eye on both portraits but its only noticeable when you're looking at it a few inches away. Regardless, I'm keeping her.

Rogue is a wrap and now the wait for Vampi....

As long as you're happy, screw what anyone else says! Congrats, Rome! :duff

I got mine yesterday morning, but didn't get a chance to post pics until now.

Here are some pics of my EX head, I think it's pretty good, but after I have seen so many bad ones I am afraid my standard is too low for this, what do you guys think?

2uetqxl.jpg

2m63e3l.jpg

jpxw68.jpg

Here are some pics of my EX head, I think it's pretty good, but after I have seen so many bad ones I am afraid my standard is too low for this, what do you guys think?

2uetqxl.jpg

2m63e3l.jpg

jpxw68.jpg

I dont have the statue ... but base on my interpretation to SSC statues ... it is below standard ... it is even worse than the Rogue Com ...

glad i didnt get rogue, the whole face and neck really bug me...great pic in ss website, not that great in hand. hope to see better in hand pic soon when most get it. good luck:)

2uetqxl.jpg

2m63e3l.jpg

jpxw68.jpg

Mamba, she looks wall-eyed to me. If that was mine, I'd be asking for a replacement.

Nice display but Wolverine's fabric clothing stands out. Why wasn't SSC's consistent with use of sculpted clothing or cloth clothing?

Back