Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Or sell it to one of us who still want one. I'm pretty sure Quadcent still wants one and so does Skiman.

after i paid import taxes on it then shipped it from UK you'd be cheaper going to ebay :lol

sideshow would refund me cost of item if i returned it but not the taxes, $30 is cheap compared to import taxes i'd have to pay

Sebastian you're EX head looks very good to me in those pictures, maybe I'm just not as picky as some others...

I talked to Daniel and he tells me these are painted individually and not all of them would be the same. I told him that looks nothing like the production piece and she looks like she has raccoon eyes.

I don't know why he even mentioned that. All SSC pieces are painted individually, but they are painted off of a master paint sample (which is probably based on the prototype pics). You would think that the fact that these are even painted by hand, that should account for the paint looking better.

after i paid import taxes on it then shipped it from UK you'd be cheaper going to ebay :lol

Oh yeah. Shipping back from Scotland probably wouldn't be mutually beneficial unfortunately.

That sucks about the import fees. I feel your pain. NRD isn't very fair in a situation like that imo.

cause I live in UK and would be major hassle returning or I'd have to smash it

True, but at least SSC would get the message and they would loose money instead of you. I'm sure if they get to keep your money, they wouldn't mind as much.

sideshow would refund me cost of item if i returned it but not the taxes, $30 is cheap compared to import taxes i'd have to pay

Oh, I see. It didn't occur to me you would lose on the taxes.

Or sell it to one of us who still want one. I'm pretty sure Quadcent still wants one and so does Skiman.

I thought Ski had ordered one of these?!

WOW, someone sell to me, SHE LOOKS AWFUL!!!! :D

Didn't you order this already Ski? Could have swore you said you pre-ordered somewhere down the road. I had a funny feeling about this piece, so I never ordered it (glad I didn't now, but if I did I sure would do some customizing to it).

Man, just for fun I went through this thread again, to Feb 17th when the pre-order came out. The amount of excitement and anticipation throughout the day, and the count down as as she quickly sold out. Man all that, then look at where we are today.

I don't know if SS can ever get back all the goodwill from that day.

U guys think if everyone sends a emial to sideshow with the same text and comparsion pictures it will show sideshow how upset we are? Just floor there email accounts with complaints maybe it will show em how we were ripped off!

think they wont have any replacement heads, so they'll offer discounts.

theres certain angles that Rogue EX head looks alright, but from the front... its not even worth the effort of taking pics next to Gambit.

Last edited:

U guys think if everyone sends a emial to sideshow with the same text and comparsion pictures it will show sideshow how upset we are? Just floor there email accounts with complaints maybe it will show em how we were ripped off!

Well I don't know about rip off but I do think we should voice our concerns about this fiasco paint job. Who approves the QC on Rogue painted head?

They botch the job and if I were them, replace every head that are being complaint by the people who bought her.

Maybe what SS should do from now on is do the casting in China, but have it painted in the US.

I mean sure China did an awful job with the paint but where the ____ was Sideshow's QC department in all this? They should have caught this early on.

:rotfl
My bad. I forgot they didn't have one instead they have the QC sticker department, which is doing a damn fine job on applying those stickers. I salute you QC sticker department!

Back