Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Those Comic Con photo have nothing to do with light and the reasoning that it's missing. That's not the same casted hiney as the one we seen at SDCC and I looked hard at it when I was at SDCC.

Its not. and what if THE FVCH UP VAMPIRELLA TOO. Shame on Sideshow. your QC is non-existant, I have been excited for this piece for along time, now I dread the delivery of this turd.

Those Comic Con photo have nothing to do with light and the reasoning that it's missing. That's not the same casted hiney as the one we seen at SDCC and I looked hard at it when I was at SDCC.

It definitely looks like the mold they used for the mass production wasn't up to par and different than the one used to cast the comicon prototype.

Hmmm....the eyes are totally off, I can see clearly from these 2 pictures. I am not a big fan of lazy eyes. I agree this piece looks much better from far distance, I hope the eyes issues are not across the board, but so far we have 2 out of 2 with this issue.

i-np9Pg8C-L.jpg

3ca2c7d6.jpg

So IL and Bigsilva are you going to ask for replacement for the head or you just gonna keep it?

Its not. and what if THE FVCH UP VAMPIRELLA TOO. Shame on Sideshow. your QC is non-existant, I have been excited for this piece for along time, now I dread the delivery of this turd.

As much as I don't want to say this but a turd is a turd...:slap Maybe this turd we'll be able to polish up a little bit.

Hmmm....the eyes are totally off, I can see clearly from these 2 pictures. I am not a big fan of lazy eyes. I agree this piece looks much better from far distance, I hope the eyes issues are not across the board, but so far we have 2 out of 2 with this issue.

i-np9Pg8C-L.jpg

3ca2c7d6.jpg

So IL and Bigsilva are you going to ask for replacement for the head or you just gonna keep it?

Its also the paint around the lips and the screwed up black around the eyes, looks like a cheap hooker. Do you think they have the people at the senior home painting these up?

Hell, look at the black around the x on her chest, this is pure unacceptable crap. WTF

HIGH END COLLECTIBLE MY ASS

i-np9Pg8C-L.jpg

3ca2c7d6.jpg

No, I'm just going to put her back in the box and when my painter's schedule clears a little. She'll be shipped back east for her make over. I think once she has her correct paint job she'll look stunning minus butt crease. I think that we are coming into a time that, if you want to get the statue you seen in the proto photos. You're going to need to have a painter on your team just in case of times like this when Sideshow lets us down.

Between the horrible paint and the backside looking completly different i feel like i got suckered... thats for pulling a switcharoo on us loyal collectors its very appreciated.

Between the horrible paint and the backside looking completly different i feel like i got suckered... thats for pulling a switcharoo on us loyal collectors its very appreciated.

Yeah this is the kind of stuff that will cause me to lose interest all together for this hobby. Don't want to feel like I'm just being miked for cash with no quality product to show for it.

Its also the paint around the lips and the screwed up black around the eyes, looks like a cheap hooker. Do you think they have the people at the senior home painting these up?

Sadly, I have to agree with you, she does look like one :slap:gah:

I will just have to learn to not look at her from a close distance lol

Seriously I hope mine will be better than that if not :gah:

I still love it but i think we should all let sideshow know how were sick of being shown one thing and getting something completley different we arent paying 50-60 dollars for this were paying 300 plus for this statue and expect to get the statue we see in proto pictures, how can they show one thing and get something completely different? Its just the principle sideshow!

I still love it but i think we should all let sideshow know how were sick of being shown one thing and getting something completley different we arent paying 50-60 dollars for this were paying 300 plus for this statue and expect to get the statue we see in proto pictures, how can they show one thing and get something completely different? Its just the principle sideshow!

even if I pay 50-60$ for something, I expect it to be like advertised... this is just plainly unacceptable! I'm really holding my heart for this one :horror

even if I pay 50-60$ for something, I expect it to be like advertised... this is just plainly unacceptable! I'm really holding my heart for this one :horror

I am to, Im real devistated by this. The whole piece is _____. I could cry.

I really hope its a issue with some not all of the statues! Otherwise im gonna take it off flex and get it in hand so i can exchange before they run out!

The paint may be slightly better on some but the shape of her mold isnt going to change... so at the very best you could hope for it to look half as good as the sdcc proto...

Back