Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

If I didn't have to worry about paying flipper prices I would just wait on all of these statues to be released first before committing to buy. Don't worry a few more of this kinda looking piece and it won't be hard to slow it down or stop all together.

Now I'm wondering what are all the delays for if we are still getting sub-par quality work done on these statues. Like the longer the wait the worst it's going to look when it's released.

Its also the paint around the lips and the screwed up black around the eyes, looks like a cheap hooker. Do you think they have the people at the senior home painting these up?
Hell, look at the black around the x on her chest, this is pure unacceptable crap. WTF

HIGH END COLLECTIBLE MY ASS

Agreed again. My first thought was, "I see her eye liner and lip stick looks like she put it on in a car going 100mph down a bumpy ass road."

If I didn't have to worry about paying flipper prices I would just wait on all of these statues to be released first before committing to buy. Don't worry a few more of this kinda looking piece and it won't be hard to slow it down or stop all together.

Now I'm wondering what are all the delays for if we are still getting sub-par quality work done on these statues. Like the longer the wait the worst it's going to look when it's released.

Vampirella is next, I wont hold my breath for it to look as good as the Conn Proto, Maybe thats why they call it the CONN.

Ya, Comic-Conned. Looks like the factory workers bent Sideshow over on their Con-tract.

>_>

I think this is going to be the first piece i send back and get a refund on.

i know there have only been a few in hand pics, but how different can the rest that get sent out be, Way below par imo!!

its a shame cause Gambit turned out Great, and this just looks weird next to it, i need to see it in person i guess, but excitement for this piece turned into sheer dis-appointment

Vampirella is next, I wont hold my breath for it to look as good as the Conn Proto, Maybe thats why they call it the CONN.

CONN huh, I would say that's pretty much what they are doing with all of these mishaps. If that's the case why not just sale unpainted castings. That way they can cut out the middle man painter a save a little money on the bottom line.

Comparison pictures of the regular head:

From SS pic:
htbl7k.jpg

In hand pics:
i-np9Pg8C-L.jpg

3ca2c7d6.jpg

This piece makes me question going forward on collecting the X-Men Jim Lee era PFs...

I use to like being one of the first, but it just seem like I'm just one of the first to be the barer of bad news nowadays. Not fun, not cool and dang sure not the way that I wanted to collect..."high end collectibles"...:mad: I could've just kept collecting McFarlane Sportpick action figures for paint jobs like this, and all I would've had to pay was $12.99.

OMG look at the difference's in the bandanna around her forehead, thats just TERRIBLE!!!

Yup, i think if my looks anything like this, its going back!

well i'm glad my waitlist didn't onvert , rogue's head and ass look really terrible :slap

Iron u gonna call for a replacement?

I'm gonna wait to see if we start seeing other better looking piece in the coming days. If so, then I'll be making a call to SSC for a replacement. Other than that I'll just be holding on to mine until makeover time. I don't have a problem with the overall sculpt, just the paint is my only real issues. But I do have a painter and I'm sure he'll bring her back and do her and this sculpt some justice.

I'm gonna wait to see if we start seeing other better looking piece in the coming days. If so, then I'll be making a call to SSC for a replacement. Other than that I'll just be holding on to mine until makeover time. I don't have a problem with the overall sculpt, just the paint is my only real issues. But I do have a painter and I'm sure he'll bring her back and do her and this sculpt some justice.

Agreed!
I think I have to wait and see this for myself.

Sometimes its a hit and miss with SS but overall sculpt looks great

Thank you for the pics IRon!

Back