Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

STOP IT YOU GUYS: :panic::panic::panic:

YOUR MAKING ME NOTICE TO MANY THINGS THAT I'M TRYING TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY ON. :gah::gah:

YOUR MAKING ME WANT TO PACK HER, BUT THEN KEEP HER ALL AT THE SAME TIME. :slap:slap:slap
WHAT TO DO:dunno:dunno

I'LL WAIT IT OUT, AND SEE IF IT'S EVERYONES OR JUST A FEW!!!

The EX head

SS pic:
dexkjm.jpg

In hand pic:
bf1ad8e0.jpg

Jesus Christ...that headband difference is shocking....

it is like we were promised this:

filet-mignon.jpg

but instead got...

g2351.jpg

I think its awesome for the talented painters on the board to be able to redo something that is sloppy, but for everyone else who would have to pay someone, its annoying to drop $300+ SH and then know its going to cost another $100-$150 to get it fixed.

This is not like we are complaining about the paint app on a happy meal kids toy. $300 bucks is no joke to get something that's way off from proto pics.

I say we send almost everyone of these horrible pieces back and sideshow will give us better products in the future if we accept these the quality will continue to suck due them knowing we will take whatever garbage they give us... i really dont want to quit collecting but if this is the future then........

Agreed!
I think I have to wait and see this for myself.

Sometimes its a hit and miss with SS but overall sculpt looks great

Thank you for the pics IRon!

Not a problem my fellow collecting warrior.

I'm not happy with the final product but at the same time I know that it can be a pretty easy fix for me at least.

Now I'm getting all worried how mine will look. Should have it this evening to report and post some face pics.

Yea, well we don't all have painter hook-ups like you, IL

Not trying to sound mean, just so angry at the paint! Grrrrrr

The ass crack doesn't really bother me as much, it's the wandering eyes & atrocious paint job. All those delays for nothing. QC seems to truly be non-existent with Sideshow at the moment, probably busy with Spooktacular.

I usually have good luck when it comes to paint app. (crosses fingers) she will be here tomorrow

I also never take pictures too seriously until I have the statue in hand

I think this is going to be the first piece i send back and get a refund on.

i know there have only been a few in hand pics, but how different can the rest that get sent out be, Way below par imo!!

This piece makes me question going forward on collecting the X-Men Jim Lee era PFs...

its a shame cause Gambit turned out Great, and this just looks weird next to it, i need to see it in person i guess, but excitement for this piece turned into sheer dis-appointment

Agreed on all accounts. Sideshow has to of known that Rogue was one of the most highly anticipated PFs this year (it sold out!!!) and expectations would be high so make sure you deliver what was advertised!!! They, or more accurately the factory over in China, F'ed this piece up real bad. Both heads have terrible paint jobs and they changed her butt crack and the position of her eyes! Shame on you Sideshow, get ready for a deluge of complaints and returns...

STOP IT YOU GUYS: :panic:

YOUR MAKING ME NOTICE TO MANY THINGS THAT I'M TRYING TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY ON. :gah::gah:

YOUR MAKING ME WANT TO PACK HER, BUT THEN KEEP HER ALL AT THE SAME TIME. :slap:slap:slap
WHAT TO DO:dunno:dunno

I'LL WAIT IT OUT, AND SEE IF IT'S EVERYONES OR JUST A FEW!!!

The future is not looking so bright for us. We are already 2 for 2 and we are the first ones...:thud::thud:

I can't believe what I am seeing. I'll reserve judgement until I have mine next week BUT If that ____ is what I am going to receive...BYE BYE SIDESHOW!

Back