Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Wow that looks great. It's really a bloody shame that Marvel made SSC change it. The thing that pisses me off is that Madame Hydra, Ms Marvel & Psylocke PF have gorgerous assests.:gah::mad: :(

Hardheaded as it maybe, I'd still like to put that to the test.
If Rogue was actually a factory defect with Sideshow using the Marvel thing as an excuse or it was truly legit.

If Rogue was actually a factory defect with Sideshow using the Marvel thing as an excuse or it was truly legit.

Someone should contact the Marvel Head office and ask if there was such request made.

I really dont think its a Marvel thing. The QC on this was far worse than other fiasco's and the final product varied in a lot of different ways. Im sure SS is just trying to cover.

sooooo...

I got a response...

They are expecting the replacements to arrives before the end of the year..

Dont know if they are aware that thats in less than 11 days from now..

I will receive the regular version next week. Last a long time to deliver the regular Edition. Hope this was of the exchange of the reg heads ;)

Here is a little something I have been working on , yes the ASS very much Needed , color of suit will be dull and not shiny as to make it more material looking. (I hope )
:)
rogueass2.jpg

Dear Sideshow please take note, this is what we should received as promised :exactly:

Major Major Congrats; Statueman :goodpost:

Last edited:
Dear Sideshow please take note, this is what we should revived as promised :exactly:

Major Major Congrats; Statueman :goodpost:

Not to offend anyone but I still don't understand why so many collectors care for the sculpt of a life less statue's behind? Do you pose the pf with her polystone ass facing you ?

Not to offend anyone but I still don't understand why so many collectors care for the sculpt of a life less statue's behind? Do you pose the pf with her polystone ass facing you ?

My X-men display is a 360 view. I have some other statues against the wall but they either have mirrors or turn tables. The back of most of these statues are beautiful to look at too.

My X-men display is a 360 view. I have some other statues against the wall but they either have mirrors or turn tables. The back of most of these statues are beautiful to look at too.

Great point fuzzy. I agree some pf do have good back features ex. Red skull and his pistol behind the back. Happy holidays

It's called mirrors. :p I do have display that is all glass and is not flushed against a wall. It's sometime nice to look at which ever angle u look at.

Hey guys just dropping by to ask where are the Rogue heads Sideshow promised to ship in December?

Well my Rouge order from last month was filled. He face looks better overall but she has the Lazy Eye big time. Wife also noticed her lipstick was running.
Anyone with a head that has been sent back have any advice before I give sideshow a call.

Not to offend anyone but I still don't understand why so many collectors care for the sculpt of a life less statue's behind? Do you pose the pf with her poly-stone ass facing you ?

No offense takin; Cane I am a Firm believer that you promote something, anything and then you change that item with out notification, I consider that fraudulent, and in the real world you would and might get the dust knocked off you.

Now for the Ass, I am a Ladies Ass-man and the tighter and firmer the better and if such a thing be portrayed in statue form then she will be on my shelf if not now later :lol:lol:lol:lol

Be Cool

Al

Received my regular Rogue today. The eye shadow is still too much but i can live with that and her butt is also ok for me.
More important, No strabismus :D

Here a few pictures

gho3-r2-c4b3.jpg
gho3-r3-58e4.jpg

gho3-r4-3cef.jpg
gho3-r5-a3d6.jpg

gho3-r6-1c1d.jpg
gho3-r8-9232.jpg

gho3-re-0f84.jpg
gho3-ra-ef4e.jpg

gho3-rd-d240.jpg

Back