Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

So these recent emails are just for the waitlists for purchasing the sold out EXs right? This has nothing to do with the replacement heads I hope.

I am thinking selling all my X-men PF :dunno Did not get my replacement yet will see how it is :impatient: then i will decide whether will sell it or not.

I'm wondering if the ones they're contacting cancelled waitlisters about will have the replacement heads with the better paint jobs or if they'll have the crappy ones. In fact, I'm wondering if they're just the ones that people returned because of the issues in the first place.

Last edited:

I'm wondering if the ones they're contacting cancelled waitlisters about will have the replacement heads with the better paint jobs or if they'll have the crappy ones. In fact, I'm wondering if they're just the ones that people returned because of the issues in the first place.

Will be able to tell sometime next week. Kinda hesitated about ordering her but at retail she worth more and will be even more down the road. That's as long as she's decent.:gah:

I contacted Customer Service tonight to complain about the tech problems on the newsletter and asked about my replacement.

They forwarded my request to daniel in returns and said to give it about a week for a response.

I received an email yesterday stating that SSC had found a couple in the warehouse and are selling them via email repose. I think that is total bs! Whatever happened to the WL and what the hell is it for anyways. :nono Well hopefully my email response went in quick enough.

I'm worried that they are just going to recycle the current heads to other customers. I mean if they are still refusing to admit that the paintjob looks like a child did it, then going back for repaints is like admitting that mistake.

I know Sideshow doesn't care about comments like this, but honestly the whole Rogue situation for me hit the brakes hard on my amount of Sideshow collecting. If they can put something out that bad and pretend it's just in the eye of the beholder, my confidence has been diminished.

I'm not saying Im done with Sideshow, I still have 2-3 things spread out over Q1-Q3, but compare that to 2011 when I was getting in about 3-4 Sideshow pieces each month. I cancelled most of my December orders, and I only have 1 piece coming in January and it's a PCS piece.

If I get my replacement head and it's still the same old crap, painted with watered down paints, the whole piece is going back for a full refund.
I know we have some talented painters on the boards, but I refuse to pay additional on an almost $300 statue to make it look like it should have the first place.
It's not about the money, it's the principle. $300 is a car payment (or half of one depending on what you drive), to throw that away on a luxury item implies there is some quality to it.

I got the E-mail too, but don't feel like pulling the trigger. I had jumped on the Waitlist before she was shipping and we saw how crappy the end results looked. Now I just feel kinda meh about picking her up.

also received that email but i'm not going to pull the trigger cause i don't want to go through the hasle of asking and waiting for a return if she turns out bad

also received that email but i'm not going to pull the trigger cause i don't want to go through the hasle of asking and waiting for a return if she turns out bad

imo, not much of a hassle if she turns out decent and they've already started to appreciate, cause even with all the BAD ones out there, there's still lots with minor problems that are not worse than anything else ssc being pumping out lately.

Sad but people are starting to accept the sub par product i believe.:dunno

I've been off the boards for a while. So from what I gather from recent posts, those of us who got on the waitlist for the replacement heads have not been contacted by SS, correct? No news at all on when we get the replacements?

I've been off the boards for a while. So from what I gather from recent posts, those of us who got on the waitlist for the replacement heads have not been contacted by SS, correct? No news at all on when we get the replacements?

You are correct sir, I have yet to be contacted by SS even though they said they will be receiving The replacement heads by December. :(

You are correct sir, I have yet to be contacted by SS even though they said they will be receiving The replacement heads by December. :(

Thanks!

Well I can't say I'm surprised. Producing replacement heads free-of-charge took a back seat to producing new products they have yet to charge for. (Especially in the months right before CNY.)

Me to Sideshow:

"December is over. Can I get an update on the ETA of my full replacement of the Rogue PF Exclusive?
Thank you."

Reply:

"Dear -----,

Thank you for your patience. These items are arriving soon and the replacements will be begin shipping to customers within the next week or two.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi
Returns Representative

Back