SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang - sorry for the breakage...though the shipper must have really done a number on it since the thing is triple boxed and surrounded by tissue paper and then 6"+ of Styrofoam on all sides!

Finally got mine in. Posing it on the dresser in front of my digital painting. :)

935912_10151545223208565_1662972578_n.jpg

1003128_10151545223223565_1351061313_n.jpg

995667_10151545223213565_2061473448_n.jpg

very nice!!

Price drop: ARTHAS for sale for $315 delivered in USA paid via paypal GIFT - triple boxed with bubble wrap and plastic sacs for padding - PM me if interested!

Great statue!

damn thats some serious damaage

sorry to hear that VS, I'm sure getting a replacement shouldn't be an issue.

dang - sorry for the breakage...though the shipper must have really done a number on it since the thing is triple boxed and surrounded by tissue paper and then 6"+ of Styrofoam on all sides!

The outside box was really beat up. Kind of sucks now I have to wait for the etailer if he can get a replacement body. :(

Got got mine yesterday and it looks Amazing!! I was thinking of getting the sword repainted though cause it looks kind of plasticy and fake.

Set him all up perfectly, installed batteries and boom. No light up feature.
Seems his lights are not working (they don’t turn on).

After waiting for almost a year for this piece. Absolutely shattered!!
Really upset about this given the price and waiting time. Terrible first impression of Sideshow QA.

ummm...i originally thought the same - did you install the batteries AND push the button on the back of the base?

I originally thought the same, and then found the button. The button was sort of hidden and I didn't notice any instructions...but then found the button and it worked great - eyes on both Arthas and the sword lite up perfectly.

Sorry to hear if your lights aren't working though. Maybe try the connector on the sword blade and in the heel of the figure to ensure the connectors are actually connecting too!

Yeah make sure you wiggle the boots and the Frostmourne to make sure the connection are good.

Anyone still looking to buy this? I've got one for sale - $300 DELIVERED in continental USA - thing will cost at least $65 to ship - it's HUGE and HEAVY! That's a savings of over $100 to the buyer!

PM me if interested!

Yeah make sure you wiggle the boots and the Frostmourne to make sure the connection are good.

Yes. I can see what has happend after removing Arthas from the base. The connector that connects into the foot has fallen into the base. Its dangling in there and I can see it. I don’t know how I can get to it and pull it back through the top of the base. It looks like some weak glue has been used to hold it there and when the full weight of the statue sat on top of it, it simply buckled under the weight and fell down.

Really poor QA and workmanship by Sideshow there. Thoroughly disappointed! This will be my first and last purchase from Sideshow. There is no excuse.

Last edited:
hey guys I'm a long time lurker first time poster here..

Just received my Arthas from a reputable retailer in Aus (popcultcha.com.au) but I'm having a few problems which I'm not too sure are product defects or myself being too critical?

Firstly the cape seems to cut off under his left shoulder pad and doesn't go all the way under... now that I notice it, it looks terrible. I have noticed how a few people are also having this issue, is every statue like this?

Secondly my Arthas seems to hold the sword at a very weird angle... every other photo I've seen he holds it with the crossguard running somewhat parallel to his arm, enabling you to see the hilt better and being more aesthetically pleasing. The only way mine can hold the sword properly and have it light up is on a weird angle so the hilt is facing downwards...

And thirdly from what I can see they have gold trims!! Unless there is something wrong with my eyes mine has NO gold on it anywhere at all? Is this a defect!?

This is my first statue so I'm not too sure on what to do from here :|

Thanks for the help

hey guys I'm a long time lurker first time poster here..

Just received my Arthas from a reputable retailer in Aus (popcultcha.com.au) but I'm having a few problems which I'm not too sure are product defects or myself being too critical?

Firstly the cape seems to cut off under his left shoulder pad and doesn't go all the way under... now that I notice it, it looks terrible. I have noticed how a few people are also having this issue, is every statue like this?

Secondly my Arthas seems to hold the sword at a very weird angle... every other photo I've seen he holds it with the crossguard running somewhat parallel to his arm, enabling you to see the hilt better and being more aesthetically pleasing. The only way mine can hold the sword properly and have it light up is on a weird angle so the hilt is facing downwards...

And thirdly from what I can see they have gold trims!! Unless there is something wrong with my eyes mine has NO gold on it anywhere at all? Is this a defect!?

This is my first statue so I'm not too sure on what to do from here :|

Thanks for the help

Got mine from Popcultcha too. Horrible customer experience!!

Got mine from Popcultcha too. Horrible customer experience!!

how so? dealing with them was quite pleasant for me, and i just want to know if my statue is actually defected before starting trouble with them

im from boston in america. i have dealt with them on 3 occasions. ALL of them have been great, they ship fast, and they really protect their products during transit. im sure theyd take care of you. the problem is the shipping will cost a lot. thats what you have to consider. i highly doubt theyll give you a problem.

Back