E3 2012 - June 4-7 - General info and discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching E3 on G4, I have a new list of games I will be getting.

FarCry 3 (multi player looks awesome)
Splinter Cell
The Last of Us
Tomb Raider
Watch Dogs

And then the new WonderBook for ps3.

After watching E3 on G4, I have a new list of games I will be getting.

FarCry 3 (multi player looks awesome)
Splinter Cell
The Last of Us
Tomb Raider
Watch Dogs

And then the new WonderBook for ps3.

I thought it was funny how the WonderBook kept messing up during the conference. I like the idea of it and especially doing spells from Harry Potter but I'm worried that Sony will price this too high. How much are people willing to spend on the Harry Potter book?

I thought it was funny how the WonderBook kept messing up during the conference. I like the idea of it and especially doing spells from Harry Potter but I'm worried that Sony will price this too high. How much are people willing to spend on the Harry Potter book?

JK Rowling: Accio Cashola!

I cannot wait for the last of us, star wars 1313 and watchdogs i just hope star wars 1313 comes out sometime this console generation i've been wanting an M rated star wars game since forever.

For me theres only;

Watch Dog
Dead Space 3 (so long as it keeps horror, and I know its seperate coop)

Otherwise, nothing peaked my interest.

Star Wars was running on a PC with a modified Unreal 3 Engine most are speculating that its going to be for next gen consoles.

Watch Dogs Ubisoft has said PS3 and Xbox but some are skeptical that it is in fact for this generation based of the graphics.

For me:

Watch Dogs
LBP2 w/ Vita Connectivity
LBP Vita
AC3
Virtually everything ninty showed

And maybe Beyond, I dunno...

Haven't had a chance to check out 1313 yet, but I have a long history of being disappointed w/ promising looking SW games.

Star Wars was running on a PC with a modified Unreal 3 Engine most are speculating that its going to be for next gen consoles.

Watch Dogs Ubisoft has said PS3 and Xbox but some are skeptical that it is in fact for this generation based of the graphics.

I've heard this as well. The demos we saw were definitely not current gen. Even though 1313 looks like Star Wars Uncharted, I'm curious to see where it goes. It's certainly one of the best looking games I've seen.

Oh come now, there's only really 2 disappointing SW games, TFU1 + 2

Galaxies, Starfighter, Demolition, SWTOR, and most recently Kinect SW (though, I actually like that one)

I don't think it's unreasonable to say that SW games are pretty hit or miss.

I wouldn't call Galaxies, Starfighter, or SWTOR disappointing. The others are just bad

Anyways, point is the majority of SW games are good. Besides we barely know anything about this so there's no way to formulate an opinion.

Anyways, point is the majority of SW games are good. Besides we barely know anything about this so there's no way to formulate an opinion.

Like I said in my initial post, I haven't even looked at it *at all* and don't really know what to make of it, so I'm just basing my expectations solely on experience w/ SW games in general. I didn't think it was going to be such a controversial statement. :dunno

Disappointing games--no one expected that to be great so it couldn't be disappointing.

TFU they spent so much time hyping the technology that when it came out it wasn't worth what they put into it.

I had high expectations for Super Bombad Racing, sir! :monkey1

Back