Statue Atom Life Size Bust Real Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This mail are send to my USA dealer Secret Compass :

Hi Shane, im worring about the numbering at these busts....the first 3 owners has confirmed that they aren't numbered at with a 200 piece production its a big issue..... Therefor im very interested in how Sideshow will make sure all customers are happy ? They could make this on the right way with offering a engraved numbered metal plate for each of these 200 busts..... The small metal plates I gladly will provide them with then they could offer all customers wich is interested in a numbered nameplate ... Please write to Sideshow to find out what will happend on this problem...

Im ready to take actions in this matter....and my bust is still on its way

Thanks
Lasse Lund
Denmark

Nice gesture, but its honestly ridiculous. Do you work for SS? Why are you making metal name plates for THEIR customers? Its not your responsibility. You think SS is going to give you a list of all the people they sold them to? :cuckoo:

Just send them a message and cancel the bust. Their not numbering them for a reason. I'm guessing so they could sell more under the radar even if they sold more than 200.

Chris

damn, sold out!, hope there will be cancellation, i want to get one but tied up for a couple of months

It isn't sold out, get on the WL it will convert within 24 hours.

Its been available for months now in-stock. Then literally over night they sold out?...ya ok.

Chris

if it converts il have to pay in full now, cant afford, i have 7-8 flex already scheduled for jan,,was hoping to get 3-4 out of the way as they are on final flex.. but lets see.. damn again

Nice gesture, but its honestly ridiculous. Do you work for SS? Why are you making metal name plates for THEIR customers? Its not your responsibility. You think SS is going to give you a list of all the people they sold them to? :cuckoo:

Just send them a message and cancel the bust. Their not numbering them for a reason. I'm guessing so they could sell more under the radar even if they sold more than 200.

Chris

Because I won't cancel my order, because I would like to keep up the value of the bust and because I got a laser machine wich will make these 200 sign in 30 minutes

Because I won't cancel my order, because I would like to keep up the value of the bust and because I got a laser machine wich will make these 200 sign in 30 minutes

:slap:slap:slap

Your not getting this are you?

When your un-numbered bust arrives how would you know which number you got in the 200 edition size? You couldn't, you would just make up your own number. Because it isn't printed on the base theirs no way of regulating who got what number....making up your own number doesn't mean anything, you still don't know how many they actually sold. And that's the point, if SS decided to turn this into an open edition again all they have to do is remove the number from their product page and presto open edition again!

Chris

i dont get the point of them not numbering this when they already stated its 200es, maybe they got orders going and decided to make it Open ES..really confusing..
waitlist could be a sham too, people might panic and get on it and it would convert immediately , have no idea what SS is upto

:slap:slap:slap

Your not getting this are you?

When your un-numbered bust arrives how would you know which number you got in the 200 edition size? You couldn't, you would just make up your own number. Because it isn't printed on the base theirs no way of regulating who got what number....making up your own number doesn't mean anything, you still don't know how many they actually sold. And that's the point, if SS decided to turn this into an open edition again all they have to do is remove the number from their product page and presto open edition again!

Chris

You are correct..... You never know wich bust was made first and last....but if all 200 signs ships to the 200 bust owners we can be sure that there is 200 made and not maybe 500

If Sideshow makes more than 200 Atom lifesize busts then its only the first 200 wich have the metal sign on it.... Thats if all there has preordered this gets the metal sign from me !!!!
This is not a bulletproff solution unless Sideshow shippes the 200 signs to the owners but again this they can turn their way also

i dont get the point of them not numbering this when they already stated its 200es, maybe they got orders going and decided to make it Open ES..really confusing..
waitlist could be a sham too, people might panic and get on it and it would convert immediately , have no idea what SS is upto

Dats wat ss always do. sham waitlist

You are correct..... You never know wich bust was made first and last....but if all 200 signs ships to the 200 bust owners we can be sure that there is 200 made and not maybe 500

If Sideshow makes more than 200 Atom lifesize busts then its only the first 200 wich have the metal sign on it.... Thats if all there has preordered this gets the metal sign from me !!!!:cuckoo:
This is not a bulletproff solution unless Sideshow shippes the 200 signs to the owners but again this they can turn their way also

Wahahah ...:slap:lol:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

If Sideshow makes more than 200 Atom lifesize busts then its only the first 200 wich have the metal sign on it.... Thats if all there has preordered this gets the metal sign from me !!!!

Dont you get it how can u number SS product. Its not your concern at all. It must be numbered by SS...... dont bring this crap. U will say that u will number for LSF as well which r open es. :slap

Atom bust 1:1 from Real Steel has arrived unumbered im sorry to say....but fantastic....perfect battle damage paint, fantastic light future and fans/blowers on each side of Atom's head.....on the side a on/off button for the light and a push botton for activating the fans.... When activated the runs 20 sec og pauses for 60 sec and so on..... This gives a moving light future at the walls next to Atom.....

Here are some pic....sorry the back shoulder part is NOT attached on the pictures
Video of light and fan in operation mode

4bd42a657227413c28d8bf30deeac4f4_zps874202d3.jpg

deb53515ed727586126efc75734abdfb_zps95d77665.jpg

69a02571ef7e7180130f11f035a00016_zpsf6b83b30.jpg

https://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u661/kclasse/4be6fc3f6b7d1d858915a3bfe28f54e5_zps1d76c528.mp4

That looks like it turned out great. I'm gonna see if anyone has them locally and might get on the waitlist.

looks odd with no eyes lol

Yeah, I think it's important to be able to change the lights on this one. I don't think I'd want to display it too often with them off. Does anyone know if it's possible to change the lights when they burn out?

I told you they would do this!

All of a sudden this limited to 200 "sold out" bust is now on "back order". They are doing exactly what I said, they are making MORE than the 200 behind the scenes and hoped no one would notice their phony ES. This is why they never numbered the busts. Their WILL be more than 200 of these out there.

6FB56AAA-7437-4AE3-9198-2ED1DA91B345-13409-000012A1516F7FEA_zpsd5b22c93.jpg

Chris

I told you they would do this!

All of a sudden this limited to 200 "sold out" bust is now on "back order". They are doing exactly what I said, they are making MORE than the 200 behind the scenes and hoped no one would notice their phony ES. This is why they never numbered the busts. Their WILL be more than 200 of these out there.

6FB56AAA-7437-4AE3-9198-2ED1DA91B345-13409-000012A1516F7FEA_zpsd5b22c93.jpg

Chris

You know Chris. There could be a number of other reasons why this bust has gone from sold out to backorder. How do you know if other collectors got cold feet with the unnumbered ES and cancelled or returned their busts out of frustration? I've seen other pieces with a numbered edition go from sold out to backorder on Sideshow's site (look at the Darth Vader and Boba Fett life size busts as examples).

Look I understand that you are frustrated that the edition size isn't numbered. Maybe it's justified if the edition size is all that matters to you. Don't guess on something you have no clue about and present it as fact. If Sideshow says that they did only 200 busts, I give them the benefit of the doubt. What recourse do they have to lie about the situation?

Back