Statue SS Aliens: Alien Warrior Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was worried when you said it felt like plastic instead of polystone but after I held it, I think it feels like polystone. :)

I had the same problem. As you can see here...
alienwarrior8.jpg

The bottom foot peg is in the hole and the top foot peg did not match up with it's peg hole. I did have to stretch the foot but I was fearless in doing it BUT not careless and once I got the peg over the hole it jumped in there! No damage to the statue as a result of having to stretch the legs apart. So don't be afraid to do this if you encounter this problem. At the same time DO NOT be careless when doing it.

I noticed on mine the the jaw tendons have a cut in them. You can see the cut here...
alienwarrior12.jpg

Does everyone's statue have this? Is there suppose to be a cut there?

The base is definitely nice and maybe the most impressive thing about this statue. It has a nice weight to it (pretty heavy for how small it is) and the colors on it are spectacular! It has a bronze color with blue metallic highlights giving it a weathered look! It doesn't show up in the pictures but in person the base is very aesthetically impressive!
alienwarrior13.jpg

The tail was tight to get in, but just be careful and persistent and it will go.

And the box art is very nice too! The alien looks like he's coming at you right off the box! One of the best box arts I've seen yet!

alienwarrior3.jpg

its looks like one of those new 3d art fads,the one where the art looks good from a certain angle only

Not a fan of the bases colour at all, its not very hive-ish at all is it...

I think all 4 of the line look great together though, i wonder if that's it for the line now...

Well, mine finally arrived and is broken! Two legs are broken off from the Facehugger and the Alien's lower jaw is completely broken off. This is my first broken product from SS. :(

Well, mine finally arrived and is broken! Two legs are broken off from the Facehugger and the Alien's lower jaw is completely broken off. This is my first broken product from SS. :(

Sorry to here that, I was looking forward to more pics. Thankfully Sc customer service is top notch so you should have no problem getting a replacement.

I have fear this from the start. Its also why I only buy them from SSC. Dude things happen, its how a company stands behind a issues like this that makes me want to give them my money. Discounts or not.

Yeah, it stinks but I've had one other thing arrive broken in the past and they fixed it ASAP. So far I've ordered 15 items from them and only two have been broken.

Did your styrofoam have the "assured for quality" seal on it? Sorry to hear yours was in pieces. Mine was broken too. 2 broken teeth (fangs).

alienwarrior5.jpg

Yeah, the seal was there. :(

I'm assuming that it happened while in the hands of UPS, which isn't SS's fault.

The sticker was missing from my styrofoam, but my statue was fine luckily.

Saying that, got my Dutch today which did have the quality sticker on and that was damaged, go figure. :dunno

Opened up mmy statue today. Everything's fine (mouth tendons line up, feet fit perfectly, tail is secure) except one of the front legs of my facehugger came off while in the packaging. It looks like it had been glued, so the break was clean enough for me to be able to fix the problem with some Krazy Glue. Given my problem-free record with this line, something iffy was bound to happen eventually. Still, I'm happy with the overall piece and it's great to have the four bugs together at last. Now I can focus on other lines (screw the AVP and AVP-R xenos).

Opened up mmy statue today. Everything's fine (mouth tendons line up, feet fit perfectly, tail is secure) except one of the front legs of my facehugger came off while in the packaging. It looks like it had been glued, so the break was clean enough for me to be able to fix the problem with some Krazy Glue. Given my problem-free record with this line, something iffy was bound to happen eventually. Still, I'm happy with the overall piece and it's great to have the four bugs together at last. Now I can focus on other lines (screw the AVP and AVP-R xenos).

Can you please post pics of all 4 Aliens together.

Well, SS got back to me and will send me a replacement body and store credit. The store credit is due to not having any Facehugger replacements. Sucks, but I think it's the best solution for a bad situation. They also got back to me the next day.

Well, SS got back to me and will send me a replacement body and store credit. The store credit is due to not having any Facehugger replacements. Sucks, but I think it's the best solution for a bad situation. They also got back to me the next day.

Guess it's ok, but why buy a ex and have the ex broken? I would hope my facehugger is not broken. This is why I bought the ex not the reg. I was on the fence and gave in.

Guess it's ok, but why buy a ex and have the ex broken? I would hope my facehugger is not broken. This is why I bought the ex not the reg. I was on the fence and gave in.

100% agreed but there was nothing they could do. The facehugger was awesome though but I like the Queen one from the Alien3 statue more. So, at least that one didn't break! Good luck.

100% agreed but there was nothing they could do. The facehugger was awesome though but I like the Queen one from the Alien3 statue more. So, at least that one didn't break! Good luck.

Not to long ago someone that I buy props from had a model they where making these. 1/1 in size. I know I bought this but it was to go with something else. I seen people selling them on eBay.

I'll post pics of all four statues together sometime today. Apologies if this was already mentioned, but does anyone's facehugger have the little foam pads underneath? Mine doesn't and, looking through other peoples' pictures, theirs don't seem to either. Not that it's a big deal, I'm just surprised at the lack of consistency.

Back