Statue SS Aliens: Alien Warrior Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isildur's bane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Couldn't find the original thread, so

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37161&ref=home_upcoming

aliensalienwarrior.jpg

Remember that the Alien Warrior Statue will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, February 2nd, 2012, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Aliens collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Exclusive Alien Warrior Statue, which will include a Facehugger accessory, will be priced at $249.99 (NOT $239.99). Plus, a regular edition, without the additional accessory will be priced at $249.99, will have a Non-Refundable deposit of $25.00 charged 24 to 28 hours after a Pre-Order of 2 pieces is placed, and will be available for Pre-Order after the Exclusive version has sold out. Additionally, both versions will have the FLEXPay optionavailable as a payment choice. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on February 2nd, 2012 to secure this piece for your collection

Hi-Res Pics

Alien Warrior 01
Alien Warrior 02
Alien Warrior 03
Alien Warrior 04
Alien Warrior 05
Alien Warrior 06
Alien Warrior 07
Alien Warrior 08
Alien Warrior 09
Alien Warrior 10

Last edited:
Looking forward to more pix!
If this looks good and is same price as the big chap poly then I may skip the big chap and get this instead.

Whats pf?
Sorry new here! :lol

PF stands for Premium Format, which uses mixed media.

how do you make an Alien statue a pf? :dunno. Another easy pass for me :yess:

You not a fan?
It does look better then the silly pose of the big chap poly though.

Azurepred was responding to the post above his:

looks good but i wish it was in pf form or a maquette.

This Alien Warrior is a statue made of polystone. Azurepred was questioning what mixed media could be used to make a Alien Warrior PF. PFs are usually reserved for clothed characters, where the character is sculpted and then clothed in fabric.

Ah ok.
Yeah I doubt any Alien will be PF then unless they give it a coat! :lol
I do hope its same price as the big chap PS.

I'm not in love with the Silver Surfer pose, but it is one of the best Aliens Warriors I've seen. I've been waiting since SDCC '11 for the pre-order on this. Finally!

I'm curious in seeing what the EX will be on this. Maybe a chesburster, maybe an alien egg...

Back