Statue SS Aliens: Alien Warrior Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No mine doesn't either, but my EX chestburster doesn't have them either. Pretty sure the EX deformed fetus doesn't have em either. Not sure if there suppose to come with em.

No mine doesn't either, but my EX chestburster doesn't have them either. Pretty sure the EX deformed fetus doesn't have em either. Not sure if there suppose to come with em.

All of my other Ex. accessories have them. Sigh, Sideshow needs to get it together.

As promised, here are a few photos of my final setup for the statue line.

33zbthu.jpg

334hobn.jpg

6tmmp5.jpg

The shelves look a bit lopsided since there isn't a whole lot of Godzilla stuff on the right upper level. That'll hopefully change over the next few months. :)

Which one are you most impressed with paint wise?

I'm guessing either Bambi or Warrior based on the photos I've seen..

Well, those were the only ones I had for a long time. Both Big Chap and this new Warrior arrived in the last two months. Here are the new pictures:

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

IMG_2834.jpg

Not sure if it's due to paint, sculpt, or overall quality, but Big Chap steals the show. I feel like Sideshow did the best job on him than on any others, the newest Alien Warrior being the weakest. It's a nice statue (and especially so when displayed next to the others), but as a standalone piece, he's not much of a head-turner. In person I mean; the pictures turned out nicer than I thought they would but the paint apps in-hand could definitely be better.
Big Chap photos are in the Big Chap thread.

All of my other Ex. accessories have them. Sigh, Sideshow needs to get it together.

As promised, here are a few photos of my final setup for the statue line.

33zbthu.jpg

334hobn.jpg

6tmmp5.jpg

The shelves look a bit lopsided since there isn't a whole lot of Godzilla stuff on the right upper level. That'll hopefully change over the next few months. :)

You just had to do this, your a evil evil person. I have room in my empire for you. Now I am going to have to buy more. I do have one of the Godzilla why I can say I like him. Its just he is way to small so I pass on the other two of them. I still have a Godzilla I got over 30 years ago.

gorgeous pics Blade. Your pics make this piece looks AMAZING. aside from the color, i like this statue better than big chap

Thanks! He isn't quite as amazing in person. Beautifully sculpted, but the paint apps aren't quite up to par with Sideshow's best. Still pretty good though.

broken facehugger with mine... 2 front legs are broken off...

Had that problem myself with one of the legs. It looks like the legs were seperate pieces that were attached to the body and then painted, so a simple glue job should take care of it. Still doesn't seem like Sideshow did a good job designing the section of packaging for the facehugger. It's very tight and if not closed correctly, could easily damage whatever's tucked into that area.

yep not glue failure on mine though just cracked legs. All the legs are just suspended in air when it's in the package I think. I imagine alot of vibration or a shock could do this.

Hey guys, SS gave me a $30 credit for the facehugger breaking. But...they didn't tell me how to use/find/apply it to an order. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hey guys, SS gave me a $30 credit for the facehugger breaking. But...they didn't tell me how to use/find/apply it to an order. Any suggestions? Thanks!

you have to place your order by phone. They also gave me a $30 credit and i am planning using it to my final payment on predator.

Back