Statue Atom Life Size Bust Real Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top marks to Sideshow they put so much energy and creativity in to this bust but Real Steel who really cares.

ya , who cares,,statue no one cares abt , hope its around till June so i can get one :pray:

ya , who cares,,statue no one cares abt , hope its around till June so i can get one :pray:

A statue "no one cares about" and then go's on to say he "hopes it doesn't sell out soon so he can get one" in the same sentence :slap

For future, here's a link to the definition of contradiction

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contradiction

Also, "abt" is spelled "about" and your punctuation is comparable to that of a small child. Get mom or dad to proof read before you hit post.

Chris

Last edited:
A statue "no one cares about" and then go's on to say he "hopes it doesn't sell out soon so he can get one" in the same sentence :slap

For future, here's a link to the definition of contradiction

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contradiction

Also, "abt" is spelled "about" and your punctuation is comparable to that of a small child. Get mom or dad to proof read before you hit post.

Chris
my my my :slap

I also got mine. couple questions.

1) There is no number and edition size on the base or box.

2) There is no color box, just too brone box?

3) The buttom of the fan, when I push it one, it will not effect immdeiately, after a while it works a little bit while.,,

Just want to check if any guys have the same issue?

Thanks
Jason

Hold on a second. The bust ISN'T numbered and doesn't have an art box? Did I understand that correctly?

Chris

Yes,,,, just 1 sideshow shipping box and 1 brown box inside, nothing painted, (even CPO-3 has some flat painting) no number on it. neither on box, nor base of the bust.....

And I had some problem with the fan....

Ok, now I have an issue. How can the base not be numbered? It's numbered on the site. Do you have a picture of the base so I can give SS something to reference when I call in to cancel tomorrow.

Seriously, I'm really getting tired of this open edition crap.

Chris

Yes,,,, just 1 sideshow shipping box and 1 brown box inside, nothing painted, (even CPO-3 has some flat painting) no number on it. neither on box, nor base of the bust.....

And I had some problem with the fan....

please check it carefully i dont think its open ES. they might have put number somewhere else...... better to contact SS n ask them ...... i m also thinking of getting this bust but if its open es then i will wait

Just talked to a SS rep who says these wont be numbered, even though they are numbered on the site. First she said they would be, then she said they aren't. Well....consider my ordered cancelled.

Sideshow Christina: Hello.
Thank you for your interest in our products.
This item is limited to an edition size of 200.
This will show onthe base of the item.
Regarding the shipping box, we cannot guarantee whether it will be a plain box or not.
me: Yes, but the busts are arriving to collectors with no edition sized on the bases. A few forum members have got them like this.

Sideshow Christina: Do you know if these were all purchased through the website directly or through retail stores?
Let me just verify the information about the edition with our Returns department. One moment please.
I am sorry for any confusion I may have caused. I have just confirmed that the Atom bust does not have an edition number.
Typically for items with edition sizes they will be numbered but this one will not have one provided.

Chris

Maybe Sideshow will provide the owner with a metal plate with no engraved on later ?

Your new to collecting aren't you?

Chris

I have been collecting since 1979....

If Sideshow won't make their customes happy with a Atom lifesize bust no I will....... I will make 200 small metalsigns stating : Real Steel logo, Atom lifesize bust, no 1/200-200/200 to glue under each bust.

All owners can contact me and get their number for free ! Im only asking the shipping price..... The low numbers will be for the first....but before all this we need a final answer from Sideshow.... If they won't help Then I will !

If Sideshow won't make their customes happy with a Atom lifesize bust no I will....... I will make 200 small metalsigns stating : Real Steel logo, Atom lifesize bust, no 1/200-200/200 to glue under each bust.

All owners can contact me and get their number for free ! Im only asking the shipping price..... The low numbers will be for the first....but before all this we need a final answer from Sideshow.... If they won't help Then I will !

dats real cool..but have u recently started with ss?

dats real cool..but have u recently started with ss?

No I will ask them through my dealer in the USA

6e73067f776b2414646653a545adb0b6_zpsaf0b3cb9.jpg

This mail are send to my USA dealer Secret Compass :

Hi Shane, im worring about the numbering at these busts....the first 3 owners has confirmed that they aren't numbered at with a 200 piece production its a big issue..... Therefor im very interested in how Sideshow will make sure all customers are happy ? They could make this on the right way with offering a engraved numbered metal plate for each of these 200 busts..... The small metal plates I gladly will provide them with then they could offer all customers wich is interested in a numbered nameplate ... Please write to Sideshow to find out what will happend on this problem...

Im ready to take actions in this matter....and my bust is still on its way

Thanks
Lasse Lund
Denmark

:slap

Chris

Back