SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use to play WOW all of the time and don't anymore but this piece does look pretty awesome. Considering getting this. Just looks damn good and would bring back some of those good memories of me playing the game.

Don't think twice, it's an amazing piece.

if you want it, you should get it now. the dude above selling for $290 shipped in usa is a steal as long as it's packed well, sideshow charges ~$50 shipping alone for this, so you getting a $100 discount on a low inventory piece (if you believe sideshow).

It will be priced like barbarian and tychus down the road, price will go up quite a bit in a year or 2.

Arthas arrived safely! Bigger box than I expected... Sadly the sword doesn't light up. Was this a common problem?

Last edited:
Arthas arrived safely! Bigger box than I expected... Sadly the sword doesn't light up. Was this a common problem?

You are pushing the little switch on the base? Try moving the position of the sword. Some people did have issues with it.

You are pushing the little switch on the base? Try moving the position of the sword. Some people did have issues with it.

I've tried moving the position. All that happens is sometimes the eyes shut off

Make sure the boot is fully in the base as well, I think that's where most problems come from.

Wouldn't the eyes also be dead if it wasn't seated properly?

not always, took me a while to get it both light up. Wipe the connecting points clear of dust, and just move the foot around the base until it lights up.

that's why i hate those **** light up crap in statues, it serves absolutely no purpose but a pain in my rear to test to make sure it works, then out goes the battery and never to be used again...

I picked this up off ebay a few weeks back for £210 delivered. WOW just WOW.

I love this thing! It's so amazing, every detail is fantastic, the light up feature is subtle but works really nicely!

Also for a 1/5 statue he's pretty huge and weighs a ton.

Very very impressed overall and can recommend it to any WoW fan or fantasy statue fan in general.

20130827204015-a64d31fc.jpg

20130827204024-5cf9cbb3.jpg

20130827204032-9a5808d6.jpg

20130827204041-b6d2dc31.jpg

20130827204051-763975c3.jpg

20130827204101-65e90470.jpg

20130827204110-a314b6c4.jpg

I remember telling myself: "Man, screw BBTS with their 260$ shipping cost instead promised 180$ on the preorder! Try to get it in the local store or get none". And so I did. And you know what I get in return? Number 333! So technically now I'm owning all the possible 3's of this edition, 333 of 3000. You just can't imagine more 3's in here. ^_^

True, this statue has some lack of shadows, the cape has some issues (I might want to fix it) and the Frostmourne is not very impressive... But still it's a pure piece of art, very-very beautiful statue! *__* If Sauron PF won't be released this year, I'd put this one as the best SSC statue of 2013, no doubts. Really well done. Extremely ominous and dangerous Litch makes me sad that Blizzard wasted this character so poorly in WoW after step by step building him in two solid WC games. :/

I also checked out his hight (~ 37 cm with no crown and 40 cm with his crown) and I'm pretty sure that he's about 1/6 scale. Blizzard style contains very hypertrophic proportions of bodies and in WoW:WotLK he's about 3 meters hight with his crown. So he really looks like 1/6 scale for me and now I'm expecting upcoming StarCraft II figures to be little bit smaller size but very close to this one. I think I'm not so far from being right.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna have to pick this up soon. Having Arthas, Diablo and Deathwing together will make for an awesome Blizzard display.

Thank you for your comment too, guys! :hi5:

So I told you this before and I'm saying again: it's really easy to do. ;)
I've used a little piece of Black Milliput, two square notes sheets and one toothpick.
15 minutes and it's done.

I also checked out his hight (~ 37 cm with no crown and 40 cm with his crown) and I'm pretty sure that he's about 1/6 scale. Blizzard style contains very hypertrophic proportions of bodies and in WoW:WotLK he's about 3 meters hight with his crown. So he really looks like 1/6 scale for me and now I'm expecting upcoming StarCraft II figures to be little bit smaller size but very close to this one. I think I'm not so far from being right.

Keep in mind that his height changes a lot. In WoW they make him hug so as to be easily clickable but normally he's just like a regular human albeit taller and bulkier.

I may try your 'fix' when i pull him out of the garage.

I remember telling myself: "Man, screw BBTS with their 260$ shipping cost instead promised 180$ on the preorder! Try to get it in the local store or get none". And so I did. And you know what I get in return? Number 333! So technically now I'm owning all the possible 3's of this edition, 333 of 3000. You just can't imagine more 3's in here. ^_^

True, this statue has some lack of shadows, the cape has some issues (I might want to fix it) and the Frostmourne is not very impressive... But still it's a pure piece of art, very-very beautiful statue! *__* If Sauron PF won't be released this year, I'd put this one as the best SSC statue of 2013, no doubts. Really well done. Extremely ominous and dangerous Litch makes me sad that Blizzard wasted this character so poorly in WoW after step by step building him in two solid WC games. :/

It seems nowadays most guys who post pics are just fishing for compliments but detailed reviews like this makes me appreciate this statue so much more.
THANKS!

I forgot this came out! Looks like it came out pretty great, really digging the light up feature. The cape is a lil bit of a head scratcher though. Think I will need to pick this up. I really hope we will get an Illidan soon!

hi guys .
im planning to purchase arthas and as we know ss going to make deathwing as well. anyone know the scale of the deathwing. :D

Back