Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hutt Diorama - NL PREORDER 1/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost always check on thursday evening's and will definately let you know if it comes up. the small size of this piece and the poor result with the rancor have me a bit worried...but I will try and stay optimistic.

Looks like this should be arriving in 30 days according to the NL. I'm kind of anxious to see in hand pics, because I like the concept, but the overall execution just looks alittle off.

I just cancelled the Ex so someone out there should get a WL conversion soon. The piece is just too small. Seven inches is minuscule compared to most other SS pieces.

I'm glad this is coming now, I put the Rancor on flex and it ships a few weeks before Jabba arrives so it won't be long before they're paired up. I'm excited to get both, nice additions to a Jabba's palace collection.

Am going to cancel---Just posted in WTB for the Exclusive Crumb. He was the only reason I wanted this piece---Always made me cry when Jabba died.

It's just ok. I don't hate it, I don't love it, I might care a little bit sometime. I think it's a cool scene but this statue is sort of taking dictation, just the basic facts, it's missing some life in general. Be cool to have it though just because.

I got SHELLED this pass week, and with con next month...Im going to cancel my EX of this piece...

Bing works with Sideshow's site now?

I haven't looked in a few weeks but it did before. I used it on the Toht Exc and one other thing. Also it takes the discount off the retail price so if you also use a gift card you don't lose that cash back.

darthvadernooo716457.jpg

:lol

Back