Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hutt Diorama - NL PREORDER 1/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
<object width="745" height="450"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/Jabba vs Leia Dio Inside Look-BSP_FLV..flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/Jabba vs Leia Dio Inside Look-BSP_FLV..flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="745" height="450"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Re: Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hut

Just saw that and surprised that there wasn't a thread until now. Looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see how big it is.

Re: Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hut Diorama

jabbavsleiadio.png

jabbavsleiadio2.png.png

jabbavsleiadio3.png

jabbavsleiadio4.png

jabbavsleiadio5.png

Awesome :cool:

Can he talk without moving his hands?

Anyway, looks to be a nice piece.

The sculpting looks very nice on this diorama!

Man, this one is awesome.

It's Jabba the Hutt (sorry) but this looks cool. There is no way her tits were as big or that she was that toned. But I can dig it! Here's hoping LFL lets SSC sexy up Slave Leia, if I remember right Carrie Fisher through a sh_t-fit over the GG statue (too much ass & sass). Oh Tom, he said "search the galaxy"...I loled. He's a cool dude to talk to in person.

Re: Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hutt Diorama

Probably one of the best dio Sideshow has made. Hope the scale isnt too small (damn Marvel dios).

Sculpt is awesome and love the energy and facial expression on Leia. I'll definitely get this piece.

I like this although I was have preferred they went with the full lean back pose instead of the Slave Leia "The Assassin" pose. I have a feeling this will be changed a bit before it actually hits by LFL but I did laugh a bit at the behind shot and the hint of butt crack in the WIP. I Don't own a SW Dio yet so I'm not sure if I'll get this one.

I like this although I was have preferred they went with the full lean back pose instead of the Slave Leia "The Assassin" pose. I have a feeling this will be changed a bit before it actually hits by LFL but I did laugh a bit at the behind shot and the hint of butt crack in the WIP. I Don't own a SW Dio yet so I'm not sure if I'll get this one.

Oh you'll get this dio and like it. :)

a little more lean is needed.

Apparently I'm getting this one and I like it

Back