Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hutt Diorama - NL PREORDER 1/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in today and all is well with it except that Salacious Crumb's ear came broken off. :( What is the procedure when something comes in broken? Do I wait till Monday to call them up and tell them or is there an e-mail I can send pics of the broken crumb? If anyone knows firsthand what to do and or how long this whole process is going to take, let me know. Thanks.

Mine came in today and all is well with it except that Salacious Crumb's ear came broken off. :( What is the procedure when something comes in broken? Do I wait till Monday to call them up and tell them or is there an e-mail I can send pics of the broken crumb? If anyone knows firsthand what to do and or how long this whole process is going to take, let me know. Thanks.

If you're on the ball Monday morning, it shouldn't take more than a week or two. Call them. They'll send you an email requesting pics. You reply back with pics of the damage and the base w/ ES number. They email you back a shipping label for UPS. You box it up and drop it off at a UPS store. Then as soon as they receive it, they process and mail you a replacement.

If you're on the ball Monday morning, it shouldn't take more than a week or two. Call them. They'll send you an email requesting pics. You reply back with pics of the damage and the base w/ ES number. They email you back a shipping label for UPS. You box it up and drop it off at a UPS store. Then as soon as they receive it, they process and mail you a replacement.

So I have to send back the entire thing? The only part broken is the right ear of Salacious Crumb? Thanks for the response.

Last edited:
Maybe. If he's removable, they might have you destroy him and just ship him out alone.

It's a separate figure in the diorama so it would be smarter for them just to replace it since it weighs almost nothing and costs less to make than the cost of shipping fat Jabba back.

CLA-LeiaJabba-02.jpg

It's a separate figure in the diorama so it would be smarter for them just to replace it since it weighs almost nothing and costs less to make than the cost of shipping fat Jabba back.

CLA-LeiaJabba-02.jpg

Then yes, they'll probably make you destroy it, send pics of the obliterated crumb and then ship you a replacement. Don't do anything though till you hear back from them, just in case they have you send it back for replacement.

Then yes, they'll probably make you destroy it, send pics of the obliterated crumb and then ship you a replacement. Don't do anything though till you hear back from them, just in case they have you send it back for replacement.

Sideshow must be dealing with a lot of broken items because they will not even take a look at my case until 5-7 days from now as they estimate that is how many claims they are dealing with.So I am waiting for an e-mail on further instructions.

The chain should disappear under Jabba's neck rolls, not under his back roll. He looks like a drama queen in this sculpt, as if he's not being strangled, but pretending like he is. The chain should be digging into him, and I don't understand why they didn't do a better job portraying that. Overall, this is a pretty weak piece, IMO. Leia is pretty decent, but Jabba and Crumb are meh at best.

Leia is pretty decent, but Jabba and Crumb are meh at best.

Wow, almost exactly the opposite of my opinion. Leia is meh. We've seen many different and better sculpts of her in the past. She doesn't look like Carrie Fisher and she's not really looking in the right direction. But the Jabba is definitely in the top two or three Jabba sculpts ever done (and I literally have them all). The chain disappearing into his back is admittedly a little strange, but you can't see it normally.

Wow, almost exactly the opposite of my opinion. Leia is meh. We've seen many different and better sculpts of her in the past. She doesn't look like Carrie Fisher and she's not really looking in the right direction. But the Jabba is definitely in the top two or three Jabba sculpts ever done (and I literally have them all). The chain disappearing into his back is admittedly a little strange, but you can't see it normally.

Really? I think Leia looks pretty good, but would be better if she were looking in the right direction (as you said.) However, Jabba looks like a cartoon character. Or like he had his photo taken with one of the warping tools on a webcam or something. Not good at all, IMO.

A cartoon character? Well, we're going to have to agree to disagree there. It's an exaggerated facial expression, but in terms of the detail on his face and body it's fantastic.

I have to agree with you. Although the eyes on Jabba could have been shinier, it is an excellent Jabba sculpt and paint job. Leia needs a better paint job however that can be achieved custom and she'd be almost perfect. I agree the face in not a perfect likeness of Carrie Fisher if you look too closely, however it resembles her enough that I am happy with it. Crumb is fantastic and fits nicely on the bronze-like throne. I love your collection by the way :)

Back