SS EA video game license announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, the panel only got to ask a few questions about anything. Some stupid women went up there and asked if they were doing Mass Effect 1 or Mass Effect 2....I was thinking that all the characters are pretty much in both games, so it was a dumb questions. Wish she would have asked for the scale and not which game.

Dead Space would be one I'll think about getting. Especially if it comes out as nice as God of War.

Resident Evil, Bioshock and Mortal Kombat would be my 3 dream video game licenses.
What company has the rights to Bioshock?

Why Sideshow don't get Resident Evil license?

Here here! at least we've got HCG developing several statues.

Resident Evil, Bioshock and Mortal Kombat would be my 3 dream video game licenses.

Neca is the only one I'm aware of. I'm not sure to what extent their license agreement covers though.

Neca is the only one I'm aware of. I'm not sure to what extent their license agreement covers though.

Thanks man.

If Neca got it I don't see why Sideshow couldn't. They do have a lot on there plate lately though.

I'd be very interested in a cheshire cat statue from Mcgee's alice. I was very close to getting a tattoo of it until they announced the 2nd game. Kinda lost cult factor i guess :dunno

Neca's Bioshock figures aren't too bad looking for that scale. Obviously if you want a PF sized, you would want SS; but if you're not into PF scale, the Neca's aren't horrible

Neca's Bioshock figures aren't too bad looking for that scale. Obviously if you want a PF sized, you would want SS; but if you're not into PF scale, the Neca's aren't horrible

I did see those figures and your right they do look good, but I'm out of the figure game. I started out with Macfarlane then some Neca but now I can't seem to get back into them.

I did see those figures and your right they do look good, but I'm out of the figure game. I started out with Macfarlane then some Neca but now I can't seem to get back into them.

Yea, your wallet likes the figures, but then you see PFs and then your wallet starts crying

I'd love for HT to get the Bioshock license. Imagine a 1/6 Big Daddy Bouncer with LED's in the helmet with interchangabel yellow,red and green lenses and a Little Sister with LED eyes as an accessory.

I'd also love for HT to get the Dead Space license aswell if SS isn't gonna make Isaac in 1/6. Still, can't wait to see what SS does with him though.

Total pipe dream here, but a 1/6 Commander Shepard would be the coolest thing in the history of forever. SS does a good job with armored figures... hey, I can dream!

Back