Aurra Sing Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asajj is not an obscure character, in the clone wars she is one of the major villains and is no more obscure than Grievous or Dooku. We may have grown up with the OT but to the youngsters of today growing up watching the clone wars Asajj is a core character. Aurra Sing has appeared in comics, graphic novels, the clone wars cartoon. She was featured in the Coruscant Nights series of novels where she was hired by Vader and also the Legacy of the Force series of novels where she was eventually captured by Jacen Solo/Darth Cadeus.
I have a limited edition 12" Aurra in a boxset wth a book about the character and will be happy to add the pf to my collection.

Ventress, like Talon is more obscure when compared to the rest of the pieces as neither were featured in the sextet. While predominantly featured in EU sources and now the Clone Wars, it still doesn't change the fact that when compared to the other PF's Sideshow's released, they stand out as obscure releases. That by no means says they don't warrant being made, or are horrible choices, just that Sideshow was gracious enough to explore other avenues of the Star Wars universe than just the mainstream source that is the films.

You're working under false assumptions. There have not been massive cancellations because of isolated QC issues. There are a lot more SW fans than those that post here and I'm sure they'll have no problem selling this one out at whatever edition size they choose.

i have zero doubts of that especially as it will be limited to about 1000 total units between the ex and the reg. If LFL licences my turd I'm sure we could sell that much of it. :lol

...could be my first PF...:monkey4

Good for you. I think that's one of the really cool things about Sideshow's selection and the Star Wars universe in general. There are people out there who consider these obscure characters among their favorites. Whether it's Aurra or Ephont Mon, the character only has a spot of screen time, yet captured someone's imagination.

Also (and I think it was mentioned earlier), this gives Sideshow an opportunity to continue the PF lineup without taxing their production with another high edition size product. It'd be tough to follow up Jedi Luke with another high demand product, followed again by the previously annouced C3PO. If you're not a fan of a piece, simply don't buy it, but there's someone out there completely stoked that SS decided to make their "favorite" character.

I'll probably get it, but will draw the line if they announce an "Ice Cream Man" PF... :rolleyes:

I'm going to buy Wilrow Hood especially if he really comes with an ice-cream machine that makes banana ice-cream :duh:monkey1

That right there is pure Star Wars awesomeness! :rock:rock:rock

Willrow-hood.jpg

I think that's one of the really cool things about Sideshow's selection and the Star Wars universe in general. There are people out there who consider these obscure characters among their favorites. Whether it's Aurra or Ephont Mon, the character only has a spot of screen time, yet captured someone's imagination.

You know, that actually struck a nerve and brought a tear to my eye. :monkey2 In all seriousness, this is the truth. Great post and I had never thought of it that way.

Although I won't be ordering this, I am interested in seeing photos. They always do a great job in this line and even if I'm not going to invest the money and display space in this character, I want this line to continue to be successful and profitable and so I want to see this piece do well. Looks like it will have one of the best bases yet for a Star Wars PF.

I would guess that with the recent direction the line is taking, Mara Jade and Aayla Secura won't be far behind. (I just wish they would start an official AH sexed up Star Wars maquette line so that the babe attention can be focused in the proper place.)

Yeah. So, the INDY PF line gets an amazing Mola Ram. The LOTR PF line gets an amazing Gandalf The Grey. And the SW PF line gets... this thing, on the heels of Jedi Luke with his Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Teenager Pose. Nice. :monkey1

Don't forget Maleficent. Disney fans scored a really nice PF as well. And I have a feeling there may be one more highly desired PF announced for another line before the 12 Days are up.... :monkey3

SW fans really got the short end of the stick this time around. At least we know 3PO isn't too far down the road.

Wish you guys would be Marvel fans, you would be happier.

Side note ----> How comme good guy Nam is banned again ???

DLD's 5 warning ban rule = Fail.

I'm torn on this announcement. part of me thinks it will look very cool and the other part is saying "WTF" so many more important and main characters still need to be done!?

Not sure if it will ever make my collection but I wanna see it.

AurraSing006.jpg

I probably won't be around when this comes out, but even if I am, I probably won't be able to afford it. :(

AurraSing006.jpg

I probably won't be around when this comes out, but even if I am, I probably won't be able to afford it. :(

Keep talking like that and I'll hunt you down and kick your ass.

The only way you'll win is to believe you'll win. Doctors don't know ____ about how long you have and all that. Trust me, I know.

Back