Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hutt Diorama - NL PREORDER 1/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hutt Diorama

Obviously it depends on the size, but if Jabba is as big as I think he is I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was $300 or possibly even more. We'll see.

looks awesome!!!this and the pf are must haves imo...if you collect star wars!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If its in the range of $200-$300, I did have to decide, its either this or Aurra Sing.:lol

WOW, this look great...I will definitely will have to get this, pending of price.

This looks quite cool though a bit morbid. I'm curious how Leia will look painted.

I really like this statue and idea... still not something I'd buy, but I like that Sideshow is steering away from the purely sexual portrayal of this version of Leia.

Still rockin' the gold bikini, but also taking out Jabba :rock

I wonder if there will be an exclusive? I would love a faux bronze version, especially considering how well SS did the diplomatic mission piece.

Regardless, this will be my 4th jabba and 5th slave leia...can't wait !!

So did Jabba go out with an orgasm? :dunno :huh

I don't understand the fixation with the faux bronze dios. On something like a sing character statue or a bust, I can understand it because it's reminescent of old style art, but dios are usually busy and full of character and color in the original form and just lose their impact to me once they're bronzed. I'd want to see Jabba with his greens and yellows and oranges and reds all nicely applied like the 1/6, and Leia's skirt purple adding a nice bit of color in.

It'd be repetitive of the Leia PF, but if there's an exclusive, it'd be cool if it was a Salacious Crumb.

I agree with you about the bronzes in general, but I'm such a sucker for Jabba that I wouldn't be able to pass it up.

I was going to say that there haven't been any exclusives aside from faux bronzes with the dioramas, but I had forgotten about the rancor (still doesn't seem like a dio to me) and Asajj vs. Anakin. Still, for the most part they don't seem to have exclusives.

The Leia vs Jabba Dio looks sweet on the sculpt! I'm sure SS will nail the paint too.

Don't know if it'll fit the '10 budget -but its sweet!

You forgot the Circle is complete dio with the Ex. background. I believe Anakin-Asajj, Circle Complete and the Rancor are the 3 most recent dios, so there's atualy an Ex. trend building.

We gotta have Crumb for this :) even if it's not scene accurrate, although, if they went so far as to do the Gammy pieces for the Rancor, it could be accurrate if they did Salacious onto of 3PO pecking his eye out.

I know most hate the faux bronze stuff...but to me, they add something "unique" to my collection, especially if you already have "coloured" versions of the characters from other statues.

Back