Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hutt Diorama - NL PREORDER 1/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hutt Diorama

Sorry guys there was a glitch in our system and the Buffy and Leia temp pages appeared live in error. The items will not be available for sale until next week and as such the pricing and edition sizes were not accurate and just in there for placement. We will be contacting any one who happened to place an order for these and informing them of the errors.

It said

Star Wars Dioramas You're Going to Regret This - Princess Leia vs Jabba The Hutt - Sideshow Exclusive Edition (1)

The title was correct, but if you read the description under the tab it had the Luke/Rancor paragraph.

Sorry guys there was a glitch in our system and the Buffy and Leia temp pages appeared live in error. The items will not be available for sale until next week and as such the pricing and edition sizes were not accurate and just in there for placement. We will be contacting any one who happened to place an order for these and informing them of the errors.

So will Gandalf be going up soon Chicky????

The title was correct, but if you read the description under the tab it had the Luke/Rancor paragraph.

gotcha!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

jabbavsleiadio6.jpg

I like the paint overall, although I'm not sure about the very wide pupils. It's probably accurate but makes him look a little strange.

Well, I think most people would go wide eyed when being choked to death :lol, but in the film he was heavily shadowed as the lights were out.

carri331.jpg

Can hardly even see his eyes.

not feeling the eyes at all. big or small is fine, just make them the same. this may be a pass and take my chances on getting it for less down the road.

Back