Since when.......? (Hulk PF price)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES,

via Ebay messaging. He already sold the IM Exc for 900.00 which definately beat my 600.00 offer.

He hasn't taken it down yet.

I paid $800 for my non-Ex REAL IM, which I thought was a good deal maybe a year ago. Prices do seem to have come down some since then, and I blame cautionary buyers scared of getting a recast for the drop in sales. Not that it's the buyer's fault, but too many fakes have cheapened sales.

I paid $800 for my non-Ex REAL IM, which I thought was a good deal maybe a year ago. Prices do seem to have come down some since then, and I blame cautionary buyers scared of getting a recast for the drop in sales. Not that it's the buyer's fault, but too many fakes have cheapened sales.

Damn....so 900 Ex was indeed a good deal..sheesh.

Has anyone ever seen a Hellboy 1 PF? How does it look. I wonder if SquiderM3 has one, it would be nice to see that PF with his photo taking skills.

I'm thinking of getting one and also a Red Skull from Corner Store Comics, Reg edition for 269.00 shipped.

Damn....so 900 Ex was indeed a good deal..sheesh.

Has anyone ever seen a Hellboy 1 PF? How does it look. I wonder if SquiderM3 has one, it would be nice to see that PF with his photo taking skills.

I'm thinking of getting one and also a Red Skull from Corner Store Comics, Reg edition for 269.00 shipped.

I had the Hellboy 1 PF. Looked okay, but I'm not a huge HB fan, so others may like it more. I sold it on Ebay for what I paid, and the ponytail/top-knot broke off in shipping, so I offered $40 refund to buyer, which kept him happy. So be careful of that. I remember I didn't like the belt, cheap leather. I think I have pics...

Edit: these pics were my Ebay listing ones, never had him on display...

IMG_9069Large.jpg

IMG_9109Medium.jpg

This is the cheap leather belt I was talking about, no where near prototype quality... (prototype included to right)
IMG_9110Medium.jpg
7104_image05.jpg

IMG_9108Medium.jpg

IMG_9111Medium.jpg

Last edited:
I had the Hellboy 1 PF. Looked okay, but I'm not a huge HB fan, so others may like it more. I sold it on Ebay for what I paid, and the ponytail/top-knot broke off in shipping, so I offered $40 refund to buyer, which kept him happy. So be careful of that. I remember I didn't like the belt, cheap leather. I think I have pics...

Edit: these pics were my Ebay listing ones, never had him on display...

IMG_9069Large.jpg

IMG_9109Medium.jpg

This is the cheap leather belt I was talking about, no where near prototype quality... (prototype included to right)
IMG_9110Medium.jpg
7104_image05.jpg

IMG_9108Medium.jpg

IMG_9111Medium.jpg

Thank you for doing that.

Hmmm, Red Skull or HB PF, I can only get one for now....

Wait, the left arm with the gun is poseable because the pics on the website show it in different positions.

Is that possible, I thought PF's didn't ummm...pose?

Now i'm confused.

They really didn't do justice to the first Hellboy PF IMO... I heard the HB II is much better but I haven't seen it in person that being said... :dunno

They really didn't do justice to the first Hellboy PF IMO... I heard the HB II is much better but I haven't seen it in person that being said... :dunno

WOW....

shame because he's such and awesome looking dude and the proto for HB1 looked so cool. I love his color combinations.

Oh well, Red Skull it will be then.

Thank you

Thank you for doing that.

Hmmm, Red Skull or HB PF, I can only get one for now....

Wait, the left arm with the gun is poseable because the pics on the website show it in different positions.

Is that possible, I thought PF's didn't ummm...pose?

Now i'm confused.

I'd stick with Red Skull too jye. I know you have quite the "arsenal" of Marvel PFs started, so I would continue the trend. However, if your an uber-fan of Hellboy, then go with the Hellboy PF. Even though I'm not a fan of villain PFs, I am a fan of Marvel.

I'd stick with Red Skull too jye. I know you have quite the "arsenal" of Marvel PFs started, so I would continue the trend. However, if your an uber-fan of Hellboy, then go with the Hellboy PF. Even though I'm not a fan of villain PFs, I am a fan of Marvel.

Sounds like a plan.

Might as well continue with the Marvel PF line.

To do that, i'm about to post some items I would like to sell which will allow me to continue my plan of collecting only PF's and Comiquette's.

For that to happen, I need money and space, both of which i'll accomplish by beginning to sell sell sell.

I'm selling my Takara Batman, Batman B&W mini by Eduardo Risso, Hot Wheels Tumbler, Batman Piggy Bank, Diamond Select Wolverine on Skulls. The Thing 12" and The Hulk 10-12" Action Figure.

Will make a seperate post on the FS section with pics.

Sweet.

some of the first pfs were somewhat posable, i know hellboy and also boda fett were, though i'm sure there are more.

WOW, here I was thinking that I was wrong about HB's arm.

Hmm, I don't know If I would want a poseable PF, kinda weird although interesting at the same time....but....nah....no thanks.

Well, you can just do what I did and buy a SIM and have it painted in the Mark 3 version ;) Mine's coming in next week :D

I've heard that mentioned before and it definately intrigues me.

Who could succesfully perform such a difficult job that would be required (and you're the one to ask I guess :) and how long did it take?

Oh, and how much?

Do all the stealths have the light up feature?

That would be cool to have a Red - Gold IM and it also lights up.

I've begun my search for the stealth and even if I don't have it painted, it would still be cool to at least finally have an IM Com in my possession!

As my great great old grandmother from the old old country used to say:

"Thank You"

I've heard that mentioned before and it definately intrigues me.

Who could succesfully perform such a difficult job that would be required (and you're the one to ask I guess :) and how long did it take?

Oh, and how much?

Do all the stealths have the light up feature?

That would be cool to have a Red - Gold IM and it also lights up.

I've begun my search for the stealth and even if I don't have it painted, it would still be cool to at least finally have an IM Com in my possession!

As my great great old grandmother from the old old country used to say:

"Thank You"

The Stealth is a great all around piece from Sideshow. :rock Despite all of the paint app. issues with shipping, etc., it really stands out among any collection and the light up feature is really a nice touch. Another neat thing is that when you turn it off, the lights actually "power down" and dim off, instead, of just "flickering" off like a light bulb.

Could someone with a Cap America PF take a look at the bottom of his boots.

The left foot has a peg that goes into the Helmet but does the right leg foot also have a peg or is the peg sticking out from the base for the right foot?

Curious because the one I bought on Ebay in Sept 08 has no peg on the right foot, it's sticking out from the base.

Thank You

The Stealth is a great all around piece from Sideshow. :rock Despite all of the paint app. issues with shipping, etc., it really stands out among any collection and the light up feature is really a nice touch. Another neat thing is that when you turn it off, the lights actually "power down" and dim off, instead, of just "flickering" off like a light bulb.

Cool stuff indeed.

As soon as I sell some stuff he will be next in my sights, maybe even before Red Skull.

Grazie.

Back