Since when.......? (Hulk PF price)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Re: Since when.......?

Wo cares what people are asking for it? Someone could put it up for 1 Million dollars buy-it-now, and it would sit there unsold just the same as these auctions.

For the real going rate, look at the completed auctions. This is what Green Hulk is really fetching these days:

Out the door for $699!

Sold! for $500

ouch! $820

Indeed, it has to sell first. :lecture

Though the second auction had(s) 2 offers.

Why have people been trying to fetch crazy money for Hulk and Goblin PF's?

1. Since Abomination came out and got people reinterested in Hulk as companion pieces
  2. Since Norman Osborn is the central villain in Marvel's 2009 Dark Reign arc

Wo cares what people are asking for it? Someone could put it up for 1 Million dollars buy-it-now, and it would sit there unsold just the same as these auctions.

For the real going rate, look at the completed auctions. This is what Green Hulk is really fetching these days:

Out the door for $699!

Sold! for $500

ouch! $820

The first two links sold almost immediately, thus I feel these could have sold for more. I know the second auction sold with 20 min. of being put on Ebay. And the first link, I believe sold within 30 mins (maybe longer but I honestly can't remember.)

As far as price goes, it looks like the Hulk PFs will be hitting a new plateau soon.

And as for the Green Goblin PF, I still don't understand the hype behind these. I understand Kibishii's point though, which explains a lot but still that's a high price tag, especially when you put it into perspective with the Capt. EX. That PF is much more desirable in my opinion and yet sellers want more for the Goblin? :confused:

Last edited:

i have always noticed crazy BIN prices....i think people just put it out there in hopes someone bites

Yeah, its amazing at some of the BIN prices for the Star Wars Faux Bronze dioramas too. Can they see those things don't even sell for cost before they list them for $500?

Yeah, its amazing at some of the BIN prices for the Star Wars Faux Bronze dioramas too. Can they see those things don't even sell for cost before they list them for $500?

I think a big part of that is the mentality that everything with a super low ES means big bucks. Those fb dioramas have proven that to be false. The faux bronze fad seems to be cooling off quite a bit, especially with people being forced to decide between those and the regular painted version.

I might get these faux bronze later after the price eventually will fall further...

Damn.
Some high prices for the Hulk PF.

:( :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

unfortunately for those who don't have one, these seem to be one of those pieces that will hold their value in the long run, especially with Hulk specific companion pieces such as Abomination and new Marvel movies being released yearly.

Yep.

That's why I need to be on the look out and get one fast.

I almost grabbed the one that was on ebay for 500 thinking that you'd want it, but I wasn't sure if you'd want to pay shipping.

I almost grabbed the one that was on ebay for 500 thinking that you'd want it, but I wasn't sure if you'd want to pay shipping.

Hmm, depends how much the shipping would've been.

Most likely, I would've. As long as it's not around the $400 range.

I bought the one listed at $699. Honestly, I got sick of looking on Ebay for one and decided that I would bite at the first "Mint in Box - Never Displayed" listed at a decent price with a seller who had 100% feedback. As time passes, most collectors who have these "grail" pieces don't part with them and I don't expect that the prices will go much lower. That's why I've paid a premium for my 1:1 Alien Bust, 1:1 Venom, 1:1 Lord of Darkness, 1:1 Predator, 1:1 Terminator Bust, SS Predator Maquette, Pumpkinhead Maquette and Dr. Doom PF. I only wish that I was addicted when these items where selling for retail.

I think the only item out there I would pay a premium for would be the Doom PF, MAYBE Juggernaut and the Predator, but I would definitely drop 1kish for a Doom PF.

Daumn! I didn't realize the green Hulk was rising so fast. I guess I got a pretty good deal for mine.:chew
Basically, I paid $800 for my mint Grey and $900 for my green with a master paint app..Without the yellow nail fungus.:monkey3

Prices always seem to inflate around the holidays.

Back