Grey Hulk vs Spidey dio # 1 for sale !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck,

I'm surprised that no one has bought my SIM for 4 freaking 95!

This is the 3rd and final time up on Ebay, after that he's stuck in my collection forever....

Man is this economy crazy bad or what.....

Damn, looks like many SS auctions on Ebay are the same pieces going up over and over again (including my SIM).

Very few are moving.

I'm sure there are wealthy folks who will be always be able to afford a 1,800 dio but those have to be far and few between.

Man i'm happy that I don't sell these for a living.

posting a live auction = retardo move :lol

I'm not interested in it, but the price seems very reasonable.

I've been posting live auctions here since 2005.....I do it, cause I can.

yeah.....i have been watching it 2, but too expensive for me as well.....i would prolly do 1500, but anything after that, i might as well get my cm pred :cool:

it should sell for at least that i would think, i mean green exclusives still sell in that $1200 range with buy it nows rangeing from $1400 to $1600, so this one only been out of /50 and number 1 at that.
i'm sure we'll see some action near the end.

yeah.....i have been watching it 2, but too expensive for me as well.....i would prolly do 1500, but anything after that, i might as well get my cm pred :cool:

Good decision, that Cinema Predator is simply insane!

Imagine if they made a Marvel piece with that kind of quality and size!

Watch out SS!

Good decision, that Cinema Predator is simply insane!

Imagine if they made a Marvel piece with that kind of quality and size!

Watch out SS!

maybe cm's next piece could be a spidey or IM :naughty, but seriously this piece is nice and all, but just like the negative zone spidey, it only gets this price cause of limited quantitiy, but if i had 4g's than i would prolly get both :D

Thats not that bad a price, if you like low numbers. But how do you know its not a fake? That 50 on the bottom of the box looks funny.

Thats not that bad a price, if you like low numbers. But how do you know its not a fake? That 50 on the bottom of the box looks funny.

That's most definitely real... I'd bet my life on it. Ex. sticker on the box and the lights work, it's real.

Back