Since when.......? (Hulk PF price)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone notice the4 green Hulk PF's, all ending within seconds of each other?

Either seller knows a good marketing strategy for Ebay that will encourage competition, or he just stupidly increased bidding options and will not get what he may have had he listed only one.

Yep, I'm watching em. I'm curious to see what happens. His feedback is good. Says he's leaving on Tuesday and needs immediate payment.:huh

Is it possible to hijack an eBay account? Maybe his final act is a big scam before he hits the road.

Very possible to hijack an ebay account!

And if this guy is asking for immediate payment then that means trouble. Bidders beware!

Very possible to hijack an ebay account!

And if this guy is asking for immediate payment then that means trouble. Bidders beware!

Yeah that sounds fishy to me as well, did this guy have actual pics of the statues, sorry I haven't looked at the auctions?

Nope, no pics. Says he has to leave for business the Tuesday following auction close, so he wants to ship Monday. He has a bunch other statues, and his feedback shows he deals in this sort of stuff, so I think it's legit; I just think it's not financially smart to offer all 4 at once.

This is my first post since my unfortunate brawl on here. It's not easy coming back here after that, especially since I was given a negative point against me by the Admin.

All I can say is that while I deserved being given that strike, I don't feel I was 100% wrong either but I know that I won't be giving a repeat performance ever again. That was simply horrible and not something i'm proud of having participated in.

I felt it was important to come on here just incase someone wants to buy one of those hulks that you are discussing.

I bought from this person, known as JIMBO from North Carolina, my Cap PF in Sept 2008 on Ebay and all went fine with my purchase.

I've been talking with him all day because he had an IM Com up before and now has the IM Exc up as well which I have a bid on but he advised me that someone already offered 1,000 for (above my limit) and he'll probably be closing down that auction if that 1,000 comes thru for him.

He told me that he kinda wished he did the Hulks as BIN because he's leaving for Vegas next tuesday.

Anyways, the only odd thing I asked him today was the fact that I couldn't locate my positive feedback I had left for him for the Cap nor could I locate the positive feedback he had left for me (he has many that's for sure) which is odd to say the least but oh well.

Anways, hope this helps if anyone is on the fence with him. I even asked him if he had a Punisher PF for me and he didn't.

Watch he's a crook and I was just lucky with my Cap....doh!

He sure does have lots of stuff.

Geez.

P.S.

I fully comprehend if no one here wants to hear from me, i'm not going to sit here and make believe that what I did was right and that I wouldn't deserve a cold reception.

I've made my bed.

Thanks

I can vouch for the seller, bought a ghost rider from him about 2 weeks ago. Same situation as the Hulks--several listed close to each other. Got one for 160 shipped.

This is my first post since my unfortunate brawl on here. It's not easy coming back here after that, especially since I was given a negative point against me by the Admin.

All I can say is that while I deserved being given that strike, I don't feel I was 100% wrong either but I know that I won't be giving a repeat performance ever again. That was simply horrible and not something i'm proud of having participated in.

I felt it was important to come on here just incase someone wants to buy one of those hulks that you are discussing.

I bought from this person, known as JIMBO from North Carolina, my Cap PF in Sept 2008 on Ebay and all went fine with my purchase.

I've been talking with him all day because he had an IM Com up before and now has the IM Exc up as well which I have a bid on but he advised me that someone already offered 1,000 for (above my limit) and he'll probably be closing down that auction if that 1,000 comes thru for him.

He told me that he kinda wished he did the Hulks as BIN because he's leaving for Vegas next tuesday.

Anyways, the only odd thing I asked him today was the fact that I couldn't locate my positive feedback I had left for him for the Cap nor could I locate the positive feedback he had left for me (he has many that's for sure) which is odd to say the least but oh well.

Anways, hope this helps if anyone is on the fence with him. I even asked him if he had a Punisher PF for me and he didn't.

Geez.

P.S.

I fully comprehend if no one here wants to hear from me, i'm not going to sit here and make believe that what I did was right and that I wouldn't deserve a cold reception.

I've made my bed.

Thanks

Don't take it too hard man. I know I've said stuff on this site I have regretted. And I know I've given some of the mods their share of editing... I still come back, cause I really do like this place.

Don't take it too hard man. I know I've said stuff on this site I have regretted. And I know I've given some of the mods their share of editing... I still come back, cause I really do like this place.

Thank you.

Believe you me, when all was said and done I felt really horrible. Fighting with strangers over something that should be left for each individual person to make up their own mind on was stupid, especially since I believe that these PF's and Comiquette's are totally worth every penny that SS asks for them and worth every cent that I paid on Ebay.

The worse part was that I did this in front of people who have given me excellent advise, support and even posted pictures on my request and to them I offer my sincere apologies.

Even to the ones I was fighting with I hold no grudges against. At the end of the day, I was mostly wrong and regret every second of it.

That's not what this Forum is and never should be about.

I came here to share my new found collecting passion of SS Marvel PF's and Commiquette's, not to be an ^^^^^^^ and an ^^^^^^^ I was.

For that I'm sorry.

Believe me, I'm not looking for sympathy or forgiveness so thank you Mesa for hearing me out.

Well, maybe I am a little, I quite enjoy sharing this hobby with others around the world.

Joe

Last edited:
I had to post this. It's a description from an IM Commiquette Auction BIN 445.00. https://cgi.ebay.com/Ironman-huge-f...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:2|294:50

READ THIS!

Type : Finished maquette figure Brand : UNKNOWN BRAND
Character : Ironman Size : 1/4 scale 18 inches tall
Manufacturer : UNKNOWN MANUFACTURER

RARE Ironman professionally built poly-resin statue figure, 1/4 scale crouching position over 12 inches tall, about 18 inches if stand straight up. MADE BY UNKNOWN MANUFACTURER, NO EDITION NUMBER. Comes with 2 optional heads, one unmasked human and one masked. Detailed base. Very nice and smooth and shinny paint finishes. It is in mint condition. It comes in a huge plain box, fully foam packed, two arms, two heads, main body with legs, and base. You need to do simple assembly to glue the two arms to the figure. Gluing the figure to the base is optional, as it stands firmly and stably on the base. Very huge and heavy piece! It is a very nice presentation of the comic hero, and quality I would consider excellent. If you collect Sideshow Toys , Gentle Giant busts , Diamond select collectible figures, this will fit in your collection. It is a very fragile piece so I would highly suggest insurance. US seller means more reliable, lower shipping charge and faster delivery. Please note that it is a fragile piece and must pay attention when handling and assembling the pieces, it will be carefully packed. No refund. If you have any question please ask first before bidding.

I can vouch for the seller, bought a ghost rider from him about 2 weeks ago. Same situation as the Hulks--several listed close to each other. Got one for 160 shipped.

The more I got to thinking about it the more I thought that I should put this warning. First of all, the seller is very good--he will work with you if you have a problem, but the items may be non mint.

The GR statue that I got was broke on the flames in two spots. I contacted him and he offered me a full or partial refund (once again he is a very good seller, good communication above all). The items are stated as factory sealed, so who knows what you will get--a paint rub on a Hulk anyone? I should have asked for mine to be open and inspected.

He is a good seller IMHO, just be aware of the above issue.

This is my first post since my unfortunate brawl yeon here. It's not easy coming back here after that, especially since I was given a negative point against me by the Admin.

Geez.

P.S.

I've made my bed.

Thanks

Hey jye,

Were you talking with Jim today?

YES,

via Ebay messaging. He already sold the IM Exc for 900.00 which definately beat my 600.00 offer.

He hasn't taken it down yet.

900 for the sealed one that was on ebay? :horror

Not bad when you consider what they have been selling for.

900 for the sealed one that was on ebay? :horror

Not bad when you consider what they have been selling for.

Yeah I know....I really wish I could've come up with the other 300 but I couldn't.

I did however get a Punisher PF Reg for 217 shipped at 630am on the bay!

I'm crazy nervous, no inner or outer boxes BUT that price!!!

Umm, any fakes of Punisher floating around....lol

Back