Grey Hulk vs Spidey dio # 1 for sale !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks lame

IMG_0232.jpg
[/quote]

I agree!!!!

How much does the Reg Green Hulk VS Spidey go for these days??

Am thinking of picking one up!

Hmmmmmmmmm...

I'm tempted to list mine just to see what kind of offers I could get. Brown shipper has never been shipped and it's 'Marvel'/50.

prolly not more than 1800 :monkey3

Actually, if I could clear over $2000, I'd consider it. Probably wouldn't sell since I don't need the money, but it's undisplayed, sitting in my bedroom closet, and that's a chunk of change.

Actually, if I could clear over $2000, I'd consider it. Probably wouldn't sell since I don't need the money, but it's undisplayed, sitting in my bedroom closet, and that's a chunk of change.

Put it up for 200,000.

You never know when a Saudi Prince will come around deciding it's time for a Grey Hulk dio to be displayed in one of their Dubai Hotels.

What's the worse thing that will happen, no one will bid.

:monkey5:monkey4:monkey2:monkey3

i thought u already had one? or is it the green ex.?

yeah i have one, but you know how it is with a kid in a candy store.:lol

but mine is kinda more of a unique special one, so i wouldn't want to have to make a decision about which one to keep or sell, and i'd end up just having two of them.

sometimes it's better for these ultra rare ones to be in others peoples places, so more people can enjoy them.imo

ermm.... I know it's an unwritten rule about listing live auctions, but this mother is already at $3600 with 5 more hours to go, so I figure anyone wanting a bargain will wait for the next one.

Check this auction out.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260430288515&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&salenotsupported

Funny that Spidey's raised left hand never seems to be included in any of the photos. I wouldn't bid on it for that missed detail alone, never mind the price.

Back