Be aware of this auction - Wolverine vs Sabretooth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without seeing pics with different lighting, I still don't see proof that it was repaired. Maybe I need new glasses.:lol

Prolly a shot of someone glueing the pieces together should do it

Oh snap...........

fig02.jpg

My bad I thought it was him:lol

Too late, I wouldn't sell to you now if it meant making a $1k profit. There are plenty of people on here that I'd rather resell a piece to at my cost than flip to buyers like you for a profit.

I sold my last exclusive a couple months back and every regular that I've opened and expected definitely didn't look like that... and there have been more than a few.

:rotfl seriously dude, as disappointed as I am that YOU won't sell one of YOUR statues to me, I shall endeavor to go on with life. I am not looking to get into a childish game of who's internet "tool" is bigger, I am merely stating that Forsaken is a stand up guy and your and other's criticisms of him and his auction listing are way off base.

as to your expert opinion of what you say is an obvious defect that has been repaired, I will again ask that someone who actually possesses the statue take pictures from the same angles and post definitive proof.

:rotfl seriously dude, as disappointed as I am that YOU won't sell one of YOUR statues to me, I shall endeavor to go on with life. I am not looking to get into a childish game of who's internet "tool" is bigger, I am merely stating that Forsaken is a stand up guy and your and other's criticisms of him and his auction listing are way off base.

as to your expert opinion of what you say is an obvious defect that has been repaired, I will again ask that someone who actually possesses the statue take pictures from the same angles and post definitive proof.

you dont really need difinitive proof to make you stay away from an auction that may be problematic........just a shadow of a crack...my bad.....I mean doubt.

Squiderm3 took this and you'll be hard pressed to find a better example...

wolviesq.jpg

still wanna argue?

wolviesq.jpg

still wanna argue?

wolf.jpg

they look exactly alike:wacky:lol

seriously, did we even need to see a pic.......that ^^^^ is so obvious

they look exactly alike:wacky:lol

seriously, did we even need to see a pic.......that ^^^^ is so obvious

What's even funnier is that the biggest naysayer's name is 'CSI' :lol

So much for investigating :rolleyes:

wolviesq.jpg

still wanna argue?

again, comparing apples to oranges. You are comparing a shadowed picture taken at a greater distance and a straighter angle to one taken at extreme close up in bright light from a steeper angle.

What's even funnier is that the biggest naysayer's name is 'CSI' :lol

So much for investigating :rolleyes:

steps all over vital evidence then slips and falls in a pool of blood:rotfl:lol

you can be as childish as you wish I still make the point that you still only have speculation that the statue was damaged and repaired, and I would still stand by Forsaken's rep.

Holy Hell in a Handbasket! LOL!!

I certainly didn't mean to soil the seller's name, but as a person who has owned MULTIPLE WvsST dios, both regular and exclusive, I know when something isn't right with this piece when I see it. I knew it from the pictures on the auction, and I REALLY knew it after I got the pics I requested. CSI, I'm sure you're one of F0R's close buddies, and I'm sure he is an awesome guy and a stand up seller. I'm not arguing that. I'm merely pointing out that the FACTORY probably sent this out that way. I also mentioned that I had seen this type of FACTORY repair earlier in this thread. I didn't say F0R knowingly is trying to defraud anyone. In fact, I applaud him for being cool and sending me the photos to begin with. I have no issue with him blocking me.

As others have stated based on F0R's own photos, the piece has a factory FLAW, and a pretty bad one at that. That piece is probably the only one F0R has ever owned, and just figured that is the way they come so didn't really catch it.

I do want to thank the members of this board for standing up for me, and backing me up. Thanks for the support! It means a lot to me.

Here's a photo of one I had a while back. The ears should basically be mirror images of each other.

WTF3.jpg

Last edited:
jbinny and computerfly.... what did i miss???? let's see..... friends looking out for friends! sounds good to me! thanks jbinny and computerfly!

jbinny and computerfly.... what did i miss???? let's see..... friends looking out for friends! sounds good to me! thanks jbinny and computerfly!

Yea and this guy CSI is hellbent on protecting this Ebay seller........both prolly the same guy.

Hes either trying the Eddie Murphy "wasnt me" or......Obi wans "these arent the droids your looking for":rotfl

I think he stole one of Batmans ears......."So what if its longer"

WTF3.jpg

Maybe after sidehow cast that one they broke the mold...

These aren't the droids we're looking for.

ya know what!? thanks for looking out computerfly! if i bought that, i would be very unhappy with it. so i guess i wont be buying from these guys either! but i will sure buy from jbinny and you ( computerfly ) any day!

again, comparing apples to oranges. You are comparing a shadowed picture taken at a greater distance and a straighter angle to one taken at extreme close up in bright light from a steeper angle.

Hey, I think it is great that you are standing up for your friend's rep. However, saying the pictures are comparing apples and oranges makes you sound either oblivious and petty or dumb and blind. The pictures are a perfect comparison and your friend's has CLEARLY been repaired by someone. I am not trying to knock you or your friend, but the picture comparisions are fair.

BTW, THANKS for pointing this out Computerfly.

ya know what!? thanks for looking out computerfly! if i bought that, i would be very unhappy with it. so i guess i wont be buying from these guys either! but i will sure buy from jbinny and you ( computerfly ) any day!

Thanks Man!!!

Thanks Kibishii!

Jbinny, you have a PM...

Exactly. I'm not saying the guy is trying to pull a fast one, but there is obviously some issues with this one, and I just didn't want to sit idly by and let one of you guys get stuck with a bad piece.

reading this tells our fellow freaks what!?????????

COMPUTERFLY... is just looking out for his friends!

Im telling you those are both the same Santa its just the light is not hitting them the same way.

6a0105356d4684970c0105364ce1b0970c-800wi
santa.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back