Holy sweet jeebus..the latest CM auction...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a way to block international bidders (by country), so in the future, be sure to use that option. I actually had a similar incident happen to me. Fortunately, I got all of the fees back. I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks. I will look into that. I wish I'd known about that. Now and then someone on ebay does crap like that. I am tired of it.

You can do a mutual buyer/seller withdraw and ebay will credit back your FVF too...its just the buyer has to agree to it...

Thanks. I will look into that. I wish I'd known about that. Now and then someone on ebay does crap like that. I am tired of it.

I know, it can be frustrating. Just do what Chapter and some others here have already suggested and simply block the buyers from the countries.

And don't forget to let Canadian guys like me to bid :)

You and me both. It's really ridiculous lately, especially when buyers "toy" around with that amount of money and then say "Oops. I'm sorry." :duh

I had one buyer email and ask me a few questions. I answered them within minutes, and they replied. Then, clicked the Buy It Now within minutes after that.....Then, days went by and still no payment. I never got a return email or anything (let alone a single penny.)....:banghead I really have trouble comprehending the actions of many people nowadays.

You and me both. It's really ridiculous lately, especially when buyers "toy" around with that amount of money and then say "Oops. I'm sorry." :duh

I had one buyer email and ask me a few questions. I answered them within minutes, and they replied. Then, clicked the Buy It Now within minutes after that.....Then, days went by and still no payment. I never got a return email or anything (let alone a single penny.)....:banghead I really have trouble comprehending the actions of many people nowadays.

Yes, it is frustrating Chapter. I began to think of all the reasons why they do it , and aside from the small chance they died or got deathly ill all of a sudden, they should at least have the courtesy to e-mail back.

Yes, it is frustrating Chapter. I began to think of all the reasons why they do it , and aside from the small chance they died or got deathly ill all of a sudden, they should at least have the courtesy to e-mail back.

But I will admit that Ebay isn't ALL bad. There are still some honest sellers and buyers on there, and I still manage to pull off some awesome deals to this day. It's not as "fun" as it used to be, but it's still got a little something left. :angelsmil

But I will admit that Ebay isn't ALL bad. There are still some honest sellers and buyers on there, and I still manage to pull off some awesome deals to this day. It's not as "fun" as it used to be, but it's still got a little something left. :angelsmil

I have done alot on ebay with some nice transactions and with nice people. But, there was a few times where I had problems. This particular situation has ruined the ebay experience for me. I might list only a few more times but thats it!

What sucks is EBAY is so interested in PROTECTING the BUYER these days:mad:Like how the SELLER cannot post NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for a buyer anymore. Buyers know that a screw around knowing nothing will be done to them. It really is getting worse and worse to sell on EBAY. THOSE DAMN FEES are ridiculous too. Good luck bro.

I have done alot on ebay with some nice transactions and with nice people. But, there was a few times where I had problems. This particular situation has ruined the ebay experience for me. I might list only a few more times but thats it!

I don't blame you in the slightest. That's A LOT of money that's being "thrown around." I'd be feeling the same way.

What sucks is EBAY is so interested in PROTECTING the BUYER these days:mad:Like how the SELLER cannot post NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for a buyer anymore. Buyers know that a screw around knowing nothing will be done to them. It really is getting worse and worse to sell on EBAY. THOSE DAMN FEES are ridiculous too. Good luck bro.

Thanks AR.

I agree Chapter. I must always remember that if it were not for ebay, I would not have gotten most of the beauty pieces I have. And I have met some outstanding people. Most of my experiences, like over 95% of them have been in the good to outstanding range. The other 5%, man you can get left disappointed to the pissed off range.

Terminator, keep modifying the control preferences in your auctions to make it a better experience. It is not a guarantee, but does make the experience better.

Back