hot toys thriller michael jackson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would they do that?.... i mean if they do a dx version why not release a smooth criminal/moon walker version with mo town billie jean perfrmance parts?.....

it would be dumb to rerelease the two figures they made before into one...

Because it would be the last figure in the MJ line... what they do before that is anyone's guess but you better believe they're gonna milk this license/line now.

When The Worm is buying a 12'' figure you know its gotta to be an exceptionnal figure.And I'm buying this one.

hell-frozen-over.jpg

The trick is going to be finding a slim truetype body or any body to match the build and skin tone for sure, but as I sadly found out trying to build a custom Dutch, it probably would be cheaper just to buy two.

I'm just hoping to find one for retail when its released.

Definitely buying this one. This hasn't got to be the coolest thing ever!

I want this one! I'd like a Billie Jean one too but I'm not paying $600+ for it! :(

Looks excellent. Likeness is perfect.

I said to myself "the only Michael Jackson figure I would buy would be the thriller version" and here it is...

I'll try to get one.

Is there a link to these The Dead figures people keep reffering to? Never heard of them--are these HT products?

Damn! This is AWESOME!

I was thinking of picking up a few of the dead zombies to go with these! Never knew it was this fast!

This would be the only figure that I'll PO double. I'm gonna put one with the zombie head, and the other one with the normal head :rock

I'd probably get this one since this is when he actually looked normal.

well... I guess I'm gonna have to get this. Will look cool on a shelf in mid-dance-move pose with a spotlight on it. I like Josh's idea of using the zombie head for the figure, then using the 'normal' head to make a Billie Jean or Beat it figure... right era (surgery wise)

Cool looking figure!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back