Since when.......? (Hulk PF price)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Since when.......?

I honestly can't figure out the market lately. One day a piece will more than double its retail value and two days later, the same auction can be listed and bring less than retail.

I honestly can't figure out the market lately. One day a piece will more than double its retail value and two days later, the same auction can be listed and bring less than retail.

It's all timing my friend, when ppl are broke and when they are not...

It's all timing my friend, when ppl are broke and when they are not...

I've been watching a few auctions lately, both of which ended within 5 days of one another.

One piece ends for $800 shipped and the other for $375 shipped. Same piece, same condition, two different sellers. Is it a matter of patience vs. impulsive buying?

I've been watching a few auctions lately, both of which ended within 5 days of one another.

One piece ends for $800 shipped and the other for $375 shipped. Same piece, same condition, two different sellers. Is it a matter of patience vs. impulsive buying?

Yea that and ppl wanting to really win the auction, I think some ppl might have the feeling that they might not come across another piece in that condition from a good seller with a good rep and maybe that's why it might go for higher than some a few days later... :confused:

Yea that and ppl wanting to really win the auction, I think some ppl might have the feeling that they might not come across another piece in that condition from a good seller with a good rep and maybe that's why it might go for higher than some a few days later... :confused:

You might be right. I don't know. :confused: Maybe I've been dealing on Ebay for too long, but if there's one thing I've learned, it's that there will always be another. That's not saying that you'll find one at a cheaper price, but another one will always come around.

Daumn! I didn't realize the green Hulk was rising so fast. I guess I got a pretty good deal for mine.:chew
Basically, I paid $800 for my mint Grey and $900 for my green with a master paint app..Without the yellow nail fungus.:monkey3

I love the yellow nail fungus! Whenever I show my chums I explain to em' how the hulk has been through this gruelling battle and how he looks all gritty and greased up...

The price of PF hulk is going up, partly due to the upcoming of PF Abomination... when PF Abomination hit the store, PF hulk cost will up rocket high! ;)

The price of PF hulk is going up, partly due to the upcoming of PF Abomination... when PF Abomination hit the store, PF hulk cost will up rocket high! ;)

I was lucky to snagg one from Vader Al yesterday for $700 shipped. I just bought grey Hulk and was planning on getting the green to face off with Abomination later but when I saw that price compared to eBay I had to get him before he went up anymore.:D

I was lucky to snagg one from Vader Al yesterday for $700 shipped. I just bought grey Hulk and was planning on getting the green to face off with Abomination later but when I saw that price compared to eBay I had to get him before he went up anymore.:D

Well played sir, congrats on the nice score!!!! :rock

it doesn't really bother me. i want one. But it's all supply and demand and people freaking...something else will come out soon and people will need the money to buy some other crazy statue ..and you will see 5 or 6 of them hit ebay...

Price doesn't matter on the Hulk PF IMO, I love it and will prolly never sell it and maybe some day I will get the grey guy but I really need to refrain from larger pieces until next year...

I'll be moving into a new house hopefully next year and then I'll go out on the market for another massive Hulk to match my green monster!!!!

Did anyone notice the4 green Hulk PF's, all ending within seconds of each other?

Either seller knows a good marketing strategy for Ebay that will encourage competition, or he just stupidly increased bidding options and will not get what he may have had he listed only one.

#'S 159,170,248,253/1000 AVAILABLE!

Back