Since when.......? (Hulk PF price)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the deal with these Iron Man's from Singapore w/o any real pics posted on Ebay?

Has it been determined that these are pretty much fakes?

There's one on there for $500.00 BIN and as the old saying goes, if it's too good to be true then........

Could someone with a Cap America PF take a look at the bottom of his boots.

The left foot has a peg that goes into the Helmet but does the right leg foot also have a peg or is the peg sticking out from the base for the right foot?

Curious because the one I bought on Ebay in Sept 08 has no peg on the right foot, it's sticking out from the base.

Thank You

That is correct sir. One peg on foot, one peg on base. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think fake PF's are a big problem due to the mixed media. It's the comiquettes and such that get the recast treatment the most.

That is correct sir. One peg on foot, one peg on base. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think fake PF's are a big problem due to the mixed media. It's the comiquettes and such that get the recast treatment the most.

I would also assume the same but then again you never know what some are capable of doing.

Back