Sideshow Bith 'Modal Nodes' Cantina Band

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Creature Cantina band

Personally I love that idea. I could swing the whole set that way. But I don't know if that will be enough incentive for people to buy a whole set, which means they're going to be lying around in the warehouse.

Whereas if they make a smaller number alot of people will probably buy at least one, and some people will go for all five or six, and I think they'll sell out quicker.

But that's just me being an armchair marketer. I have no clue whether my theory holds water. Like I said, I like your idea better than mine. :lol

In this case making them limited doesnt make sense. They need to make as many possible and sell them for less the more you buy, as in buy 2 get one free, then for 360$ you can have all 6 with the instruments.

Not really. Instruments aside, isn't it essentially the same figure? :dunno

Cantina Band.

First Item on Sideshow's 12 Days of Christmas.

nyfbrd.jpg

Re: Cantina Band.

Really, I just woke up and remembered to check this out today. I'll head over now to see. Nice for you 1/6 collectors, not for me.

That is an awesome photo... love how it looks like Hammerhead is snapping his fingers in time with the music :lol

Isn't that basically the same picture we got from the Calendar? I was hoping for some details.

Not everyone gets the calendar or sees sites like this to have seen it before though, so it's new to them.

Not everyone gets the calendar or sees sites like this to have seen it before though, so it's new to them.

But surely the whole 12 days thing is aimed at nutters like us so we need more than they already leaked in the calendar?

But surely the whole 12 days thing is aimed at nutters like us so we need more than they already leaked in the calendar?

It's aimed at people who shop through their website. I'm sure they have plenty of customers who shop the site but don't live on forums or Facebook.

6 band members and an environment would almost equal my annual expenses on this line before.:(:lol

It's aimed at people who shop through their website. I'm sure they have plenty of customers who shop the site but don't live on forums or Facebook.

You mean people have better things to do than obsess about star wars:cuckoo:

Don't let my wife find out or I'm in big trouble:pray:

Although I not interested in these it's nice to see sideshow doing the usual again an if the pics of greedo are anything to go by doing it well

Last edited:
Back