1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My review of IG-88 and Bossk is up on Exclucollective.com. Check it out and let me know if you think I got it right.

https://exclucollective.com/2017/12/14/sideshow-bossk-and-ig-88-1-6-figures-review/

7cb6c0f41cf3b528c27512ad3612d9fd.jpg

Can somebody here help me out, Oscar is looking for the exact measurements to IG-88 vibro axe.
Thanks

I recently saw a V2 in a local shop and that paint job is horrendous. The head is a completely different colour to the body.

Does anyone know anyone or any website selling the light up display base the original IG-88 came with?
I have enough bases for all my bounty hunters except one.
I want all of them to have the same base.

Anyone know how the rubber elbows hold up over time? I got my sealed IG-88 v1 today and it had some issues right out of the box. The rubber seems fine though. Just wanna make sure it holds up without deteriorating.

Yeah, how about those rubber elbows though? Any sign of deterioration after years on display?

Just did a close examination of mine (V1 EX) and they are as good as the day IG came out of the box. I don't repose mine much and don't live in a humid environment.

Back