1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got v1 in. Best paint job on a SSC figure I've seen. Waiting for the last two...
9865c4ef36a2cef8a6d70dc93683f0da.jpg

I got my IG 88 in and other than some issues with the long rifle not fitting in his hand very well, I’m happy how he came out... but I also got him with free shipping and double rewards so...

The weather is meh, but the box came in pristine and everything looked alright.

For a figure I was about ready to send back after seeing all the stuff on here, I came out happy.

Seeing so many bad reviews and opinions on the V2 i decided to grab standard V1 from the ebay. Looking forward to it.

Got mine today, and he is going right back to my local shop. I held out hope that mine migh be different :)lol) but I have to echo what everyone else has said, the quality just isn't there.

I got my pre-paid shipping label today and he is going back out the door tomorrow. Which saddens me a bit as this will be the first time I have ever returned an item to Sideshow. Honestly, I think I am equally torn with having to give back the reward points. I've been hoarding them, so every dollar is dear. However, I feel like I will be A-okay once I see my refund come through.
Video review I watched of Bossk looks great though, I'm glad I kept my order for him. The other hunters will remain on the wishlist until they're seen in hand.

Be great to see some pics of v.1 of this guy with v.2 Bossk posed for the ESB scene.:pray:

Question about original - should both shoulders elbows be able to move/rotate? On mine i can do that just with his right shoulder. So his left arm i'm able only to leave straight along the body or move it a bit back.

Question about original - should both shoulders elbows be able to move/rotate? On mine i can do that just with his right shoulder. So his left arm i'm able only to leave straight along the body or move it a bit back.

Should move equally. Maybe it’s just stuck? You could try with a dryer maybe.

Anyone having a problem the lights staying on? The head "switch" doesn't seem to catch now and they're only on as long as I'm willing to hold it down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First version. Perfect paint job. And he give me chills every time i look at him ... oh those memories from Shadows of the Empire fight :lol

ig-3.jpg
ig-2.jpg

First version. Perfect paint job. And he give me chills every time i look at him ... oh those memories from Shadows of the Empire fight :lol

I wish Disney would consider making "Shadows Of The Empire" into a movie. Read it back in '98. Great story.

I love the part when Luke was building his green lightsaber but wasn't sure if it would work or explode upon switching it. SO he sent R2 outside before switching it. That was funny. :lol

My wife just ordered version 1 for me as a Xmas gift. [emoji847]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back