1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have own two IG-88s and one has tight shoulder rotation joints where I have to be very careful that I don't break the arm from the ball joint/shoulder area
The other IG-88s right shoulder joint does not move, its stuck tight, and hard force will break the arm. And if I use pliers or a tool, there will be damage on the shoulder joint.
But the rest of the joints, elbow, knees, etc.. are fine

Hey man you can't do that its cheating!!!! But it looks good!! :clap

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any suggestions for fixing an elbow joint that won't hold position? (First release) IG's left arm won't stay in place at the elbow, I can feel it click when I bend it, but as soon as I let go it just straightens back out. Unfortunately it shipped from Sideshow this way, I just never got around to doing anything about it at the time.

Did anyone else encounter this issue?

I'm looking to purchase the first release. How well has he held up over time? Anything common issues with him?
Thanks

I'm looking to purchase the first release. How well has he held up over time? Anything common issues with him?
Thanks

I've got the first release and he's as good now as the day I got him. Zero issues.

On a side note, I just check my records and I PO'd this guy January 2012. Not sure what the final release and shipping date was but wow. And the original batteries still work lol.

Thanks

Can't speak for common issues, but over time mine has had it's pincers loosen to the point that they no longer grasp and the elbow joints are now loose.

Just picked one up. Anyone have any ideas for where I can get a bandolier for him OR something similar from another figure?

Thanks

Back