Playstation Vita Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one a few months ago after I got a playstation plus membership. I freaking love it, it's awesome. I also have the music unlimited on mine and love that too. The free games are awesome if you're willing to get a PS+ account, which I recommend. I mean the games that are free right now are crazy, you get 100's of dollars worth of free games for like a 50 dollar membership, it's awesome. The free Vita games are pretty kick *** too, Uncharted is great, Sonic all star racing is actually a blast, Megaman hunter x is free even though it's not listed as such and you can play any of the playstation classics on the vita if you buy them. I just really like this thing, it's awesome. As to which version, idk, they both seem nice, I have the original release with the 3G and it's nice. The display looks great and I don't play for long periods of time so I don't have an issue with the battery life but that's just me.

I totally agree. I had the Vita since December but only gotten around to play Uncharted last night due to playing other games, and I don't get some of the mediocre reviews- it's AWESOME. The graphics are incredible, the music is phenomenally epic and the script is buckets of fun. The bit where I had to reveal the hidden message with "that" technique, had my jaw dropped. :lol

After looking up the pros and cons of each screen, I think I'll just get the Borderlands 2 bundle(with the slim version)... both Vita's seem awesome though.

Excited to replay old games(God of War collection:yess:) and I'll buy all the games I never got a chance to play like the Sly collection.

After looking up the pros and cons of each screen, I think I'll just get the Borderlands 2 bundle(with the slim version)... both Vita's seem awesome though.

Excited to replay old games(God of War collection:yess:) and I'll buy all the games I never got a chance to play like the Sly collection.

You can't go wrong with either. :hi5:

I totally agree. I had the Vita since December but only gotten around to play Uncharted last night due to playing other games, and I don't get some of the mediocre reviews- it's AWESOME. The graphics are incredible, the music is phenomenally epic and the script is buckets of fun. The bit where I had to reveal the hidden message with "that" technique, had my jaw dropped. :lol

Yea that games awesome. What I love most about the PS+ account is it's across all the platforms of PS, you get free games for the Vita and PS3. I downloaded Payday 2 last night and I can't stop playing it, it's awesome. I didn't think it'd be this much fun. I'm also looking forward to FFX but I don't like it that they didn't do a cross buy for it as I would like to play it on my Vita and PS3 but oh well. Not sure which version I'll get but I'll get one of them.

Back