Sideshow Bith 'Modal Nodes' Cantina Band

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Creature Cantina band

Unfortunately, I agree. I'm hoping they'll be able to knock the price down a bit somehow or other.

this set makes sense what with the emphasis on Greedo,Hammerhead,the nook and chairs.....just need a Snaggletooth and you know...that Wookiee SIDESHOW!!!!!!

:p rant over.

I'd like one to represent them...I couldn't afford the whole band, the inevitable environments or whatever else may come with them...

It'll be interesting to see how much the band's going to cost...

If they are only sold together then its an instant pass, otherwise I would buy one .

They are making it easier for me to pass on stuff , the Black Hole Stormie, the Two Gammies , the environments , whats next??

Would buy Dooku and Ig-88, I we see another armored Imperial next year aside from a Stormie variant.

I thought it might not be such a good idea to have this right after Grammy and the arch. All being pricey items, I hope my wallet can handle them all at one time.

Can't say I'm too excited about these guys... a cool idea for Sideshow to make them, but not a must have for me.

Well, they only show 3 in that picture. I'm inclined to think that maybe it''l just be a set of 3 and that's it. Or if they do all 5, maybe it would be two sets: one with 3 and one with 2. I can't imagine they would really sell a full 5 figures as one set. I mean, have they ever sold more than 3 figures in a set before?

Well, they only show 3 in that picture. I'm inclined to think that maybe it''l just be a set of 3 and that's it. Or if they do all 5, maybe it would be two sets: one with 3 and one with 2. I can't imagine they would really sell a full 5 figures as one set. I mean, have they ever sold more than 3 figures in a set before?

Define "sold." :lol

I'd settle for three. Don't know how long that would last though. I've gotten a wicked ANH bug since Greedo was announced. I don't want to turn down anything from it.

Well, I have a huge collection of the Hasbro 3 3/4 figures, and I've started to think that owning the characters, ALL OF THEM, in THAT scale is do-able. In 12 inch? Drat! I've been selective, buying MOST, but for stuff like 6 band members. I'd most likely pass. :monkey2

I'd love to get all five, I know there are six, but most don't so five would work. I'd also settle for a trio. We'll see how it turns out, but I definitely want at least one and the more affordable they are the more I'll get.

Together is the only way I'd buy them, but not for $600.

Or $500.

Bingo,I dont see the point in having one, and 500$ is alot on this piece

They need to do soemthign to entice you to buy the whole set.

The whole line is just blah now, I wait for GC on everything. They need to put some excitement back into the Max Rebo band would have been nice instead of another Gammy variant, but hey they need to shlop the polystone somehow...

These are going to be need to be very limited, or like you say, have an incentive for buying the whole set if they are going to sell out. Of course if they do like Hasbro and make one with every instrument it'll be easier to sell out of them...

In this case making them limited doesnt make sense. They need to make as many possible and sell them for less the more you buy, as in buy 2 get one free, then for 360$ you can have all 6 with the instruments.

Back