Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question for anybody who actually owns the EX statue

Are the top back of the Exclusive's ears unpainted on your particular portraits?

I ask because I have my original and a replacement portrait and both are lacking paint behind the top of their ears. I was wondering if it was just mine or just an error that is common enough to ignore.

I got in way late when this was already sold out. I got onto the wait list long after and didn't expect this. But it converted and they are giving me an exclusive! :yess: that was a great surprise! Got the note 3 days ago.

Good news! Gives me hope!

Are the top back of the Exclusive's ears unpainted on your particular portraits?

I ask because I have my original and a replacement portrait and both are lacking paint behind the top of their ears. I was wondering if it was just mine or just an error that is common enough to ignore.

Any help by tomorrow would be appreciated (5 day window to send destroy pictures is Tuesday). I don't want to ask SSC for another portrait if the issue is common enough that any replacement will most likely have it as well.

by the look of my ex head, it would seem one ear top isn't painted

Got this today he is soooooo nice. Those wings are MASSIVE! The statue is amazing. The ex head is superb. It really completes this great epic statue. For the size it's as good as it will ever going to get. Details are very realistic. One of my favorites. I got lucky on the conversion a week ago. So anyone on the wait list. Dont give up just yet.

Got this today he is soooooo nice. Those wings are MASSIVE! The statue is amazing. The ex head is superb. It really completes this great epic statue. For the size it's as good as it will ever going to get. Details are very realistic. One of my favorites. I got lucky on the conversion a week ago. So anyone on the wait list. Dont give up just yet.

:goodpost:

Congrats, i love this statue, one of my best :hi5:

Got mine today...MAN that wing span... i had no idea how impressive it would be until i got him all together. I am really digging this piece.

The ears on my Ex head are fully painted :wave

(EX) Yes this statue looks amazing. Wings are something you have to see and feel with your own eyes. They did a great job.

For those that are interested, the Sideshow Angel Comiquette was the "Toy of the Week" on Episode 18 of the Action Figure Blues Podcast:

----------

Episode 18 of the AFB Podcast is now up at iTunes and ready for direct download:

https://www.actionfigureblues.com/2012/06/afb-podcast-episode-18-sideshow-angel.html

Join Ben, Justin and Scott as we cover the Sideshow Angel Comiquette as our Toy of the Week and have our first Toyline Retrospective Discussion on the DC Direct Cover Girls of the DC Universe Statue Series.

And of course, we have the next instalment in Engineernerd's Audio Name That.....

Happy Listening!

Congrats to those who picked this one up. I have an EX myself and his statue is simply AMAZING. Great paint job on mine, design is fantastic and those wings are just jaw dropping. This statue is one of my all time favorites.

Back