Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my angel ex today and it was worth the long wait its awesome. Whats wierd is the base had this black sandy residue on it, it came off with a damp paper towel. Anyone else?

Just picked up Angel Comiquette EX & I have to say, this is one impressive sculpt. Regardless that's it's not 1:4, I don't think it matters. This is one of the few comiquettes that SSC hit out of the ball park. The regular head appears to be influence by Asian features. I love the EX head on this. It makes this piece so much better. If people have doubts about getting this statue, don't! Get it! Its a gem.

Some outdoor Pics:

Angel Comiquette Comiquette EX Part 1 of 4:
2q8sr2e.jpg
a1
33opjqx.jpg
a2
15gry49.jpg
a3
vhxnaw.jpg
a4
wbs31i.jpg
a5

Awesome pics man makes me wish I was home right now to look at mine, your right this thing is a home run

I'm so glad I ended up not canceling this order, it is fricking sweet. My only minor concern/quibble is that I may have to remove the wings each time I dust it...because even though it is sturdy when left alone...a strong gust of canned air might cause angel to take flight onto the hardwood floor....

Just got my EX in today and am really happy with it - it has good balance and weight (wing are actually pretty heavy) and no major paint problems (some little things on the EX head which hopefully SSC will replace). Alas the poor guy went right back in the box after checking him since I have nowhere to put him. Hopefully I'll figure out something soon:(

Here are couple of bad pictures :)

IMG_0533.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0525.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0527.jpg
[/IMG]

Awesome pics man makes me wish I was home right now to look at mine, your right this thing is a home run
Yup one of SSC best.
Great pics VS1976, they put mine to shame :lol
:lol thx Nova
VS your shots are making me want him more than ever :(

Then you must get him Hunnipot:lecture He even has a nice Culo :lol

I'm so glad I ended up not canceling this order, it is fricking sweet. My only minor concern/quibble is that I may have to remove the wings each time I dust it...because even though it is sturdy when left alone...a strong gust of canned air might cause angel to take flight onto the hardwood floor....
That's going have to be some air to do that. It's pretty sturdy IMO.

IMG-20120422-00048.jpg

1/5 xmen here. Need to go to ikea next week pick up another 50 inch unit to put them on top. ran out of car space last week at ikea. digging the display but need minor adjustments.

Back