Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Jumped on waitlist long time back when people canceling coz of late delay. suddenly 10 or so came for pre-orders and still my waitlist active so i cancelled waitlist n placed direct order glad i got EX :yess:

WTF is wrong with you? You had said you had it already

Recd Angel Comi Ex 63/500...........wOOooooooOow

I demand pics now :impatient:

It's gonna be a shelf just for Angel, i think he'll really pop as a solo display piece, i think i'll drill/chip a little bit behind my cabinet on the wall to see if it's chalky or not, at least i'll know and proceed from there.

I've been knocking on the walls to guage the different sounds and it sounded pretty solid to me, but my cousin is a bit more knowledgable and reckons it's plasterboard, we'll see.

Make sure you drill the wood beams and mount it to those and not just the plaster. The plaster itself will never support the weight, particularly in a quake.

WTF is wrong with you? You had said you had it already

I demand pics now :impatient:

yehh will post pics .... no check few pages back as always i m waitlisted this one but just within a day its came back for preorder so i cancelled waitlist rather than waiting to convert from SS ! placed ordered :wink1:

sorry for bad pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

glad i got ex :yess:

Congrats D. :rock But what's with the EX? Should had been reg for you. :p

come on bro. i got few Ex .....Dutch- Predator- Elder Predator-Lady Death ...........i missed on Vampi..Joker & Skaar .....highly Grail pieces :(.. At the time when this 3 released i even dont know abt Sideshow ..:dunno

yehh will post pics .... no check few pages back as always i m waitlisted this one but just within a day its came back for preorder so i cancelled waitlist rather than waiting to convert from SS ! placed ordered :wink1:

:exactly:Same thing happen with me. I had wait list for Reg, and 10 Ex came in stop. Jump on board asap. After seeing pic's the Ex looks great. 2 weeks and he all mine. So much is coming in at once. But not a bad thing. If they all look as great as Angel..

:exactly:Same thing happen with me. I had wait list for Reg, and 10 Ex came in stop. Jump on board asap. After seeing pic's the Ex looks great. 2 weeks and he all mine. So much is coming in at once. But not a bad thing. If they all look as great as Angel..

:hi5: :duff

Just picked up Angel comiquette. What a fantastic sculpted. I really love the EX head on this piece. In the mean time... for the culo lovers :D :monkey3

13z7odj.jpg

23m4tww.jpg

Last edited:
Back