Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

Dudes, I just thought of this...
How bad ass will this Angel be posed behind the Psylocke comiquette!
Wow
Like quite a few people here, I would rather have archangel, hopefully Sideshow hears our cries and does do a Archangel edition.
I wish this was a PF. Looks like he is going to have switch-out arms too.

Bite your tongue, i want my Angel PJ free!!!

The wings look amazing!! Don't think it will be a PF.....they sculpted the folds and creases on his costume.
Thanks for the pics Pitu

SCAngelPreview04.jpg

don't know if this has been posted yet as i didn't read all the pages, but it would be nice if they had two sets of wings, one set expanded and one set retracted. so that way you could pose him with limited space.
if they only have the wide wings, i think i'll pass on this one since i'm already having space issues.

don't know if this has been posted yet as i didn't read all the pages, but it would be nice if they had two sets of wings, one set expanded and one set retracted. so that way you could pose him with limited space.
if they only have the wide wings, i think i'll pass on this one since i'm already having space issues.

I hadn't really thought about that. That's a really good idea though. Plus, it would change up the look and attract more buyers, just based on all of the options.

it doesnt matter if its a PF or a Comiquette! the important thing is #1 its 1/4 (i think its safe to say after looking at the pic with the guy holding the wings) #2 that sculpt looks ____ing badass!!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

it doesnt matter if its a PF or a Comiquette! the important thing is #1 its 1/4 (i think its safe to say after looking at the pic with the guy holding the wings) #2 that sculpt looks ____ing badass!!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Well, we can check #2 off of the list because after that video today, I'm floored. :rock

Let's hope it's 1:4 scale! :lecture

If it's really 1/4 scale and everything else turns out well it's a definite must buy! :rock

looks pretty bad ass so far, I have absolutely 0 interest in this, but it looks great

The only scary thing is that I will have to buy a classic Angel AND an Archangel just like I will have to get a Brown Wolverine to go with my Yellow comiquette...and Classic AND Jim Lee Cyclops...and Phoenix AND Jim Lee Jean Grey...jeesh, if Sideshow keeps making these X-Characters I am going to be broke as hell and I don't have a clue where I will display them all.

Cyclops, Gambit and Angel (if 1/4) will go nicely together :) X-men are shaping up!

Why is this thread on page 2 already??? It looks like an awesome piece

Cyclops, Gambit and Angel (if 1/4) will go nicely together :) X-men are shaping up!

This is my goal as well i cannot wait to build this.. i wonder how the wolverine pose will fit with the others, i realize he is kinda posed for being with sabes but i think it might still look pretty good.

You know....the wings are going to have to come off in shipping. You'll be putting this one mostly together once opened....if they really wanted to they could do alternative wings and headsculpt and get an Archangel out of it...

archangel-x-men.jpg

Back