Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the whole thing it was like a bad video game boss after boss bad acting bad story
just a bad movie .

Spoiler Spoiler:

see,
I decided to just watch the movie on youtube, and, I was okay with watching it for the most part,

but then in the ending something pissed me off of this Bulls___,
Alice is talking with the girl in White, the program, and, What the F__, they were going to develop a cure, Alice was being helped by the girl in whitem, to create a cure,
so? what happened with that? Not even mentioned in Afterlife, not even hinted at, I completely forgot about the discussion Alice had with the girl in white, It really feels like Anderson is a retard that just goes along
https://youtu.be/G9qgbt87O58

The movies are just very inconsistent lol. Like the little girl in apocalypse we never see again and how Jill got kidnapped. No explanation of that.

This movie is watchable yet........how should i put this..................

............................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....} ............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_......... .._,-%.......`

Chris and Claire gone, Villians working with heroes, only Zombies and Lickers (surprisingly no dogs), cringe worthy acting at times, Alice still keeps her mouth open 90% of the time (not really important)...stuff like that..

The main plus to this franchise for me now.......is Wesker is still alive in the movie universe. I wish he was going to be in Resident Evil 6 :monkey2
Why did they show a trailer to Devil May Cry and not Resident Evil 6 in the theater anyway? WTF

your welcome

milla-jovovich-smiling-face-985669138.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

422560_10151100833403426_761445163_n1.jpg

The movies are just very inconsistent lol. Like the little girl in apocalypse we never see again and how Jill got kidnapped. No explanation of that.

Oddly enough, if you read the Extinction novelization they do talk about what happened to Angela Ashford (she's dead) and they have chapters dedicated to what Jill is doing during Extinction. It's pretty neat actually. No word on how she was kidnapped by Umbrella though :dunno

Last edited:
I am starting to think, that in the last movie, they will destroy the red Queen, then Wesker will turn to Alice and say something like :

I just used you all along.... maniacal laugh maniacal laugh.....

he probably gives Alice her powers just to get blood from her, which he does, and then he probably mutates, and the final fight of the movie is Alice VS Wesker,

now how much you want to bet that is the end of the movie

I am starting to think, that in the last movie, they will destroy the red Queen, then Wesker will turn to Alice and say something like :

I just used you all along.... maniacal laugh maniacal laugh.....

he probably gives Alice her powers just to get blood from her, which he does, and then he probably mutates, and the final fight of the movie is Alice VS Wesker,

now how much you want to bet that is the end of the movie

Without a doubt, something like that will happen.

Or Paul will develop a love story between the two. Wesker will sacrifice himself to save Alice and he will die in her arms. Just to win over more fans :lol

Without a doubt, something like that will happen.

Or Paul will develop a love story between the two. Wesker will sacrifice himself to save Alice and he will die in her arms. Just to win over more fans :lol

I followed you through the world and injected myself with the Virus because I wanted to be closer to you Alice.....

zaCCh.gif

What if by the end, Alice is pregnant with Wesker's baby????????
there is going to be a sunrise, Alice will be smiling, and touching her belly.....

I followed you through the world and injected myself with the Virus because I wanted to be closer to you Alice.....

zaCCh.gif

What if by the end, Alice is pregnant with Wesker's baby????????
there is going to be a sunrise, Alice will be smiling, and touching her belly.....

What a poetic and beautiful ending. We were lead to believe Wesker injected Alice with the virus again to give her back her powers....but it was really his semen...That kind of love just writes itself.

Hey, Wesker has a kid in the games now. If they do it in the movies it will be a wonderful way to continue this amazing movie franchise without rebooting :yess:

Maybe we'll see a love scene between Alice and Wesker. Lmao

Yeah, I enjoyed it more.

Back