Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a poetic and beautiful ending. We were lead to believe Wesker injected Alice with the virus again to give her back her powers....but it was really his semen...That kind of love just writes itself.

Hey, Wesker has a kid in the games now. If they do it in the movies it will be a wonderful way to continue this amazing movie franchise without rebooting :yess:

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha
that made me laugh

Just saw this son of a hoe. As usual, i see the movie a few days after release. Which means i saw it getting bashed for a few days so i go into it expecting complete crap. That is not the case. There was a video review a few pages back that people seemed to love. Purely because it hated on the movie. I remember all his criticisms and i watched them unfold during the movie WITH explanations that he must of missed because he is a tard. Alice doesnt act all shocked when Wesker reveals he is alive? She does, she cant act theatrical because shes got a knife in her neck! Why are some zombies weilding weapons and working as a team all of a sudden? Because the red queen narrated to us she was going to use Las Plagas undead! You dont even need to know of the games to at least know she made the distinction between the two.

Great action sequences. I liked Leon. I captured a spider the size of a hand walking across my floor as i type this. And what was the big fuss about the Wesker twist at the end? At the end of the movie after we were told at the start?!

Its probably a movie in the middle. Its better than Extinction and Afterlife. This had a defined story. Alice is trapped, we need to break her out, Wesker is the mastermind behind it all to get her out. The good guys are Weskers men and the bad guys are clones with selective memory given by the red queen. Transfer Alice from point A to point B then we can kick off movie 6.

Simples!

Honorable mention goes to the RPD outfit i didnt see anybody mention. And Alice + Ada re-acted the Ada + Leon meeting from RE 4 perfectly.

1 Thing annoyed me. The real Alice all of a sudden knew how to do sign language. That wasnt explained.

Last edited:
422560_10151100833403426_761445163_n1.jpg

Oddly enough, if you read the Extinction novelization they do talk about what happened to Angela Ashford (she's dead) and they have chapters dedicated to what Jill is doing during Extinction. It's pretty neat actually. No word on how she was kidnapped by Umbrella though :dunno

Whoa she died ? How did she die ? Last time we even saw her she was leaving with alice and jill. But in extinction Alice is alone and the other trio are gone. Never explained when alic split up with them.

Whoa she died ? How did she die ? Last time we even saw her she was leaving with alice and jill. But in extinction Alice is alone and the other trio are gone. Never explained when alic split up with them.

The novel has several chapters that deals with the timeframe right after Apocalypse. (when Carlos, Jill etc... rescue Alice from the Umbrella facility). So you get details on their run from Umbrella and what not. It's pretty neat.

I forget all of the details but, Dr. Isaacs re-activates Alice's control mechanism and orders Alice to kill Angela, which she does, by shooting her in the face.

Oopse forgot to add (Since These movies steal alot from the Chronicles games) that i noticed that the tunnel into the underground that the car smashed into in Russia looked ALOT like the one in " umbrellas end " for part 1 with Wesker. I thought it was a bit of a coincidence and thought nothing of it. Then 30 seconds later it turns out 1 of the guys who got offed by Chainsaw Ganado was called Segei...

What a poetic and beautiful ending. We were lead to believe Wesker injected Alice with the virus again to give her back her powers....but it was really his semen...That kind of love just writes itself.

Hey, Wesker has a kid in the games now. If they do it in the movies it will be a wonderful way to continue this amazing movie franchise without rebooting :yess:

dead_space_baby__by_crimson_nemesis-d4pquhb.jpg

Angela has died two different ways, just off camera. In one of the early drafts of Extinction Alice has a dream (the scene that is in the finished film where the rocks levitate) and the dream shows a flashback sequence that's takes place right after her rescue at the hands of Jill and Carlos. They get to a warehouse that is being used by an anti-Umbrella group and later an Umbrella strike team crashes the place (thanks to Isaacs tracking Alice) and during a gun battle Angie is shot and killed by a stray bullet.

In the novel version of Extinction, Dr. Isaacs takes control of Alice and makes her shoot Angie in the head.

So unless she comes back in the sixth then I think we should all just assume she is dead.

Also Kiva, the movies haven't really stolen anything from the Chronicle games. It's actually the other way around. When Umbrella Chronicles came out that was the game that introduced the most movie elements into the game series.

Yeah, Though I consider the Novelization to be the closest thing to canon, since it was actually published. However, since only like...3 people actually read that book, they could change whatever they want and no one would notice :lol

The games and movies have borrowed back and forth and will likely continue to do so.

Angela has died two different ways, just off camera. In one of the early drafts of Extinction Alice has a dream (the scene that is in the finished film where the rocks levitate) and the dream shows a flashback sequence that's takes place right after her rescue at the hands of Jill and Carlos. They get to a warehouse that is being used by an anti-Umbrella group and later an Umbrella strike team crashes the place (thanks to Isaacs tracking Alice) and during a gun battle Angie is shot and killed by a stray bullet.

In the novel version of Extinction, Dr. Isaacs takes control of Alice and makes her shoot Angie in the head.

So unless she comes back in the sixth then I think we should all just assume she is dead.

Also Kiva, the movies haven't really stolen anything from the Chronicle games. It's actually the other way around. When Umbrella Chronicles came out that was the game that introduced the most movie elements into the game series.

why did they delete that? do you know? that sounds like it should have been in the movie,
that was much more important that having stupid Ashanti in the movie, specially her retarded Crow death...

why did they delete that? do you know? that sounds like it should have been in the movie,
that was much more important that having stupid Ashanti in the movie, specially her retarded Crow death...

resident-evil-extinction-ashanti1.jpg

She was actually Sheva. :wink1:

Probably a pacing issue. I wish it was in though.

it makes me wonder if Paul thought about using her eventually and that's why, but like you were saying, she dies in the book,
maybe she is evil in the last movie

It was alright, about on par with the last two RE movies. It was nice to see characters from the game, even if they were canon fodder.

Back