Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, fun but difficult games. Monster Hunter has a tight-knit community much like the Resident Evil game fans. Doubt he could disappoint too much since MH doesn't really have a story, just your custom character killing big dragons.

He will screw it up he will cast milla in the lead or have her voice a dragon.

Just got done watching. i decided to follow project advice and forget that the games have anything to do with the movies. I know it sounds crazy but i enjoyed this one. It didnt make alice some unstoppable force and to me gave the others characters good roles. Jill was definatly kicking alices ass up and down during the end which was cool to finally see. Loved the ending.... yup I loved the ending. Everything was in utter chaos at the end which is great.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yea I had fun. Its not as bad as say extinction or apocalypse but its still a bad movie but its enjoyable. Atleast for me i enjoyed this one. I admit i did cringe at the fricken motorcycle zombies and the giant lickers but other than that it was decent. great fun at the theater. Decided to go in this one with more of an open mind and I enjoyed this one. As some one said I'd put it up there with transformers. But just this one. I liked the atmosphere all around. Solid 6/10 for me. i've been a fool:lol:lecture

Not bad---I really didn't like Leon, but overall pretty enjoyable movie.

I guess though they'll bring back Chris and Claire in the next one---I wonder though about that one girl, Kmart? She was at the very end of the last one and then she just disappeared again

Just got done watching. i decided to follow project advice and forget that the games have anything to do with the movies. I know it sounds crazy but i enjoyed this one. It didnt make alice some unstoppable force and to me gave the others characters good roles. Jill was definatly kicking alices ass up and down during the end which was cool to finally see. Loved the ending.... yup I loved the ending. Everything was in utter chaos at the end which is great.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yea I had fun. Its not as bad as say extinction or apocalypse but its still a bad movie but its enjoyable. Atleast for me i enjoyed this one. I admit i did cringe at the fricken motorcycle zombies and the giant lickers but other than that it was decent. great fun at the theater. Decided to go in this one with more of an open mind and I enjoyed this one. As some one said I'd put it up there with transformers. But just this one. I liked the atmosphere all around. Solid 6/10 for me. i've been a fool:lol:lecture

if you are not joking :lol....

that is exactly what I am starting to realize, that if this movie is non stop action, it might be a hell of a ride, might be a lot of fun, stupid and idiotic but,
I am all for non stop action and alot of crazy S__ happening

Wow, ten years and now die hard game fans are starting to see what these movies are! lol

Im not necessarily a hardcore game fan. those are the fans that hate every change in resident evil. i just didnt like them becuase i thought it was just quick cash grab using the franchises name. This movie tho felt like effort was put into it. Imo atleast.:)

Im not necessarily a hardcore game fan. those are the fans that hate every change in resident evil. i just didnt like them becuase i thought it was just quick cash grab using the franchises name. This movie tho felt like effort was put into it. Imo atleast.:)

That wasn't directed at anybody in particular, just in general. I've just been seeing people on other sites around the net saying how much they hate the films, but seem to be becoming a little more open minded about the movies after seeing Retribution. Basically saying the same thing you did above! lol

Wow, ten years and now die hard game fans are starting to see what these movies are! lol

I love Resident Evil and Resident Evil Apocalypse,

Resident Evil Extinction was retarded, it made the whole planet a desert, it made clones of Alice,

the movie is so stupid and awful and retarded, than Afterlife Does NOT Even Acknowledge the fact that the world is a Desert now, Its OWN movie does not even own up to their own writer choices,
seriously how stupid do you have to be to not even follow your own writing???? :cuckoo:
not even follow your own movie universe, story or logic,

then Afterlife was boring, long, pointless, long, tedious, with a cool ending,

and now we have this one

After the way the second turned out, to me at least, I've haven't expected a good story from these movies. lol I watch these for what they are, mindless action films. It's nice watching movies like this every once in a while. Most of the movies I usually watch are more serious.

After the way the second turned out, to me at least, I've haven't expected a good story from these movies. lol I watch these for what they are, mindless action films. It's nice watching movies like this every once in a while. Most of the movies I usually watch are more serious.

well, if you go by that, liking a mindless action movie,
Afterlife is not that either, it is slow as hell, pointless characters having pointless arguments,

some action scenes during the final part, but really long and pointless too, I Felt very bored

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

well, if you go by that, liking a mindless action movie,
Afterlife is not that either, it is slow as hell, pointless characters having pointless arguments,

some action scenes during the final part, but really long and pointless too, I Felt very bored

That's why Afterlife isn't one of my favs. lol

the movie is so stupid and awful and retarded, than Afterlife Does NOT Even Acknowledge the fact that the world is a Desert now,
To be fair, the 3rd movie is set in the Nevada desert and he fourth one is set along the coastline and the sea. So there would be changes in scenery. (The first movie is set nearly entirely in a lab and the 2nd one in the city). And allthough during the Narrative of extinction we saw a speeded up picture of the globe making it look like it was all sand i think it was was purely for effect or what " could be " or is going to be. We do get to see Japan later in the movie and its not sand at all. Its as we saw in Afterlife

Honestly wouldn't make sense since there are no deserts in Japan. Oceans "drying" up is complete nonsense as well and it still wouldn't turn Japan into a desert in a few years, much less the ocean drying in a few years :lol

To be fair, the 3rd movie is set in the Nevada desert and he fourth one is set along the coastline and the sea. So there would be changes in scenery. (The first movie is set nearly entirely in a lab and the 2nd one in the city). And allthough during the Narrative of extinction we saw a speeded up picture of the globe making it look like it was all sand i think it was was purely for effect or what " could be " or is going to be. We do get to see Japan later in the movie and its not sand at all. Its as we saw in Afterlife

that beginning of the movie did not look like Alice was saying what "Could" happen, she was saying it was What already had happen, she was saying how the outbreak killed life on Earth and soon enough the water was evaporating, she says the virus did not only kill life,
but it made lakes and rivers dry up, forests became deserts and whole continents were reduced to nothing more than wastelands,

the whole time she is talking she uses words to say it already happened, like (consumed, killed, became, reduced) that did not sound like What Could happen, that was what Already happened,

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGSfBtDNoxY[/ame]

Honestly wouldn't make sense since there are no deserts in Japan. Oceans "drying" up is complete nonsense as well and it still wouldn't turn Japan into a desert in a few years, much less the ocean drying in a few years :lol

of course it doesn't make sense, that is why Extinction is such a retarded movie, that makes no sense within the context of the whole story,
Unless the movie was Alice Imagination, or unless Alice was just lying, about the desert, unless she was lying to the audience,

see,
I decided to just watch the movie on youtube, and, I was okay with watching it for the most part,

but then in the ending something pissed me off of this Bulls___,
Alice is talking with the girl in White, the program, and, What the F__, they were going to develop a cure, Alice was being helped by the girl in whitem, to create a cure,
so? what happened with that? Not even mentioned in Afterlife, not even hinted at, I completely forgot about the discussion Alice had with the girl in white, It really feels like Anderson is a retard that just goes along
[ame]https://youtu.be/G9qgbt87O58[/ame]

Back