Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think,

Most fun - Afterlife
Most game loyal - Apoco (by FAR)
Best - tossup between the first 2

Oh, and Extinction exists too. But, honorable mention goes to it because i love the Alice outfit in it, i think its the best one shes had. And... we got a Tyrant. a **** one. But we got one.

:nono To his credit, we got Nemesis.

Although he was toned down, you are right about that. It was fun to see a live action Nemmy :yess:

:lecture:lecture:lecture Something I thought we'd never get to see (at least as accurately portrayed) given how far the first film branched off from the games.

the only reason we had a good nemesis is because Paul Anderson was no where NEAR that film,
he did not direct or anything, the credit goes to Alexander Witt

Anderson Might have written the movie, he even wrote Nemesis, but who knows what he would have done
but he said in interviews he was displeased with the way Apocalypse came out, and that he would have done it differently, more original and less like the games or something,

I do remember him saying he did not like how the movie turned out,

and, as we know, Apocalypse is the closest looking to the games, so there you go, the movie that is closest to the game, is the one Paul Anderson does not approve of,

that makes me wonder, if he was in charge of Apocalypse, what would he have done with that :horror

Last edited:
the only reason we had a good nemesis is because Paul Anderson was no where NEAR that film,
he did not direct or anything, the credit goes to Alexander Witt

Anderson Might have written the movie, he even wrote Nemesis, but who knows what he would have done
but he said in interviews he was displeased with the way Apocalypse came out, and that he would have done it differently, more original and less like the games or something,

I do remember him saying he did not like how the movie turned out,

and, as we know, Apocalypse is the closest looking to the games, so there you go, the movie that is closest to the game, is the one Paul Anderson does not approve of,

that makes me wonder, if he was in charge of Apocalypse, what would he have done with that :horror

Then he had something to do with it.

damn good review spoliers

[ame]https://youtu.be/u9dQTw9PIVo[/ame]

Last edited:
Then he had something to do with it.

he added him to the story, that's about it,
the look and the direction is all the other guy,

think about it, seeing how resident evil 4 and 5 turned out,
if he directed Apocalypse he would have made Nemesis probably really crappy

Was anything he was saying not right ?

Beemo.gif

You got a gif of the tart toter ? I burst out laughing when he came in and started a weird trippy poem

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J2JhiPPdK4[/ame]

They threw just about everything into this movie. Milla Jovovich, Sienna Guillory and Michelle Rodriguez all looked good. Action was pretty much non-stop. About 30 people in the theater for the 1145 show. No stinger during or after the credits.

They threw just about everything into this movie. Milla Jovovich, Sienna Guillory and Michelle Rodriguez all looked good. Action was pretty much non-stop. About 30 people in the theater for the 1145 show. No stinger during or after the credits.

well see that sounds good,

see, this movie sucks, or whatever, but if it has more action and more going on than Resident Evil 4, it might at least be entertaining

I have no doubt that review was dead on. I've seen all of these on the big screen...until now. Gonna wait for DVD here on out. $1.50 at redbox for blu sounds better than $10 for ****ty 3d

I have no doubt that review was dead on. I've seen all of these on the big screen...until now. Gonna wait for DVD here on out. $1.50 at redbox for blu sounds better than $10 for ****ty 3d

Movie not worth $10 download it or wait for red box.

Back