Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now what would it take to remove Alice from the franchise or put her in the game universe...:dunno
Seeing as the current movie franchise will end with a sixth film, I think Alice has had a good run. Besides, putting her in the games would, in a way, retcon the entire game world. She would have to be a "new" itteration of Alice, and not necessarily the movie version. Besides, if they truly wanted to put Alice in the games, they could have just given the lady her own release.

Now what would it take to remove Alice from the franchise or put her in the game universe...:dunno

Alice had her time and its been a long and..... very painful one for most of us but she needs to just leave now. I have a feeling Leon might be the poster boys for the movies next with claire as a love intrest. i dont know.

saw the third movie in theatre , thought it was boring then, but watching all 4 back 2 back it sure was fun, ,wouldnt go to a theatre to watch, good fun to watch at home

I would prefer Jill to be the main character in a future RE reboot. Leon can stay as the poster child for the games. Or he can get his own series/ game like RE4.

You mean like ICP?

:lol

Ok, whether you like the movies or not, you'd be smart to at least acknowledge that they're basically high budget B movies, but to come from an ICP fan? Not really helping. They've been named the worst "band" ever for a reason. "Magnets, how do they work?" "Magic everywhere in this *****" :lol

Last edited:
Back