Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got done wating the trailer and I cant stop smiling! Everything it seems to have going for it looks great! Seeing the the gang return with jill in her RE5 gear was. . .magical. . .:lol and at one point, you even got to see Leon with his tactical gear on and actually looks like his gaming counterpart, badass! Well except for that crappy ass wig hes got on :lol This movie is gonna be amazing tho! Cant wait!

Just got done wating the trailer and I cant stop smiling! Everything it seems to have going for it looks great! Seeing the the gang return with jill in her RE5 gear was. . .magical. . .:lol and at one point, you even got to see Leon with his tactical gear on and actually looks like his gaming counterpart, badass! Well except for that crappy ass wig hes got on :lol This movie is gonna be amazing tho! Cant wait!

Johann isn't wearing a wig, that is his actual hair. Bing on the other hand is wearing a wig (they didn't want to force her to chop off her long hair)

Going by what we saw of Wesker in the trailer it looks like he is in his mercs RE5 gear (and 2 on 2 battle = harness with gun in strap, knife on back ect)

Going by what we saw of Wesker in the trailer it looks like he is in his mercs RE5 gear (and 2 on 2 battle = harness with gun in strap, knife on back ect)

He still had the neck strap from his Re5 Midnight outfit though

Wesker1.jpg

resident-evil-5-biohazard-12-albert-wesker-s.t.a.r.s-figure-hot-toys--[2]-3233-p.jpg

Oh i still mean his Midnight version of his mercs costume though. So minus the jacket (not stars!)

He's saving his surprise return for when we get RE6 and meet him in-game. Then he can come in the thread and be all like " i was contractually obligated to stay away. Now the cats outta the bag im here! "

Couple of vids for you fans.

BTS video showing off Alice vs Jill with interview with Milla
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QExTHAPARWE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Interview with the winner of the "Face of the Fan" contest plus a look at some of the filming of the suburban scene.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew6Kw5DtORA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

battlesuit Jill looks awesome. I like her AVP style (Hello paul) Combi-Stick.

The guy that runs the site Ultimate-RE.com has a copy of the full 1080p trailer since he has press access to stuff for the film and he made a zip file for screen caps that I downloaded and transfered on to my ImageEvent account.

https://imageevent.com/hailtotheking/residentevil/retributiontrailercaps?n=0

It is subtle, but the trailer gives away two spoilers.

Jill's eyes flash the Umbrella symbol just like Alice's used to do when when she was under their control. So we have "Project Valentine" basically.
vlcsnap-2012-06-16-05h53m16s168.png

Alice's pupils get very large and that only happens when she uses powers so they might be returning in some capacity.
vlcsnap-2012-06-16-05h57m31s75.png

Last edited:
I am getting a Little bit excited for this, little bit
but,
I cant help but see this as super stupid and goofy, I mean, look how dumb he looks

O71mF.png

smiling zombie, wtf?

Back