Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trailer next Thursday as well as a live streaming event for fans to ask Milla questions

https://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/167933-resident-evil-retribution-trailer-to-debut-next-week

Very cool. I love the RE movies, but maybe thats cause I've never played the games so I don't have the mixed feelings some of the fans have. I would like to see Milla put down and hand the reins full time to someone else. Thought that was going to happen with Ali Larter, but I guess not :dunno

Milla's back on twitter and she is tweeting up a storm.

I asked her if she and anyone else will be recording a commentary track for the DVD/Blu-ray release and she responded with

MillaJovovich: @xXdirtydaleXx i made them promise to do a commentary for this movie and let me know when they're doing it!

It isn't confirmation or anything but it's a good sign since Milla actually wants to record one.

Also, someone asked her is Jason Isaacs would be returning for this movie cause his name has been listed on IMDB for a while and she confirmed that he is not.

@MillaJovovich: @danbenavides94 lol! jason and paul are close friends, but no, he's not in the new movie!

Maybe this has been clarified already but if Wesker nullified the T-Virus in Alice's system how is she still supposed to be this super badass?

Not really. Im probably the biggest fan of the movies here. But i am still kind of expecting the kind of reply i said because we always get them. Despite this trailer being pure eye candy.

Back