Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then why are you complaining that the 5th movie in the series isn't like the games when none of the previous ones were like the games?
It was sarcasm. Usually when theres new information in this thread ive got a vein popping out of my head by the time i leave with all the "its not like the game" talk.

(Though i must say the 2nd movie did borrow heavily from RE3 to the point i do think theyre pretty similar)

I was at a trailer screening with a Q&A with Milla this morning. Everything I saw looked pretty awesome to me. Milla was alot of fun and seemed extremely sweet.

But I'm in the camp of playing the games occasionally and accepting what the movies throw at me. I don't have high expectations but this one looked like it's going to be one hell of an action/monster movie.

Seriously, he's such a terrible actor, it's like he'd never done anything before this

Yeah, he's not too good. The only other movie I've seen him in was Land of the dead, where he shoots himself in the head after getting bit by a zombie :lol

I know he sucks, I should be angry. But I just get excited that Wesker is on the big screen, and that sense of denial allows me to enjoy it :lol

MILLA JOJOVICH.

IN 3D

NAKED.

I wish. :(

But yeah. I hate Wesker. I hate everything about what that actor did with that character. I don't understand why he's still here.

Seriously, he's such a terrible actor, it's like he'd never done anything before this

He needs to be replaces with Michael Fassbender (if only). Seriously though, the actor playing Wesker reminds me of a Cosplayer doing a poor impersonation of Wesker.

Anyways as much as I gripe about the movies, I've seen everyone of them so far and I'll eventually see this one too.

He needs to be replaces with Michael Fassbender (if only). Seriously though, the actor playing Wesker reminds me of a Cosplayer doing a poor impersonation of Wesker.

Anyways as much as I gripe about the movies, I've seen everyone of them so far and I'll eventually see this one too.

:thwak Don't diss on cosplayers like that. They do faaaaar better at Wesker than Roberts.

Looks awesome. I'm excited. And even though the actor for Wesker is disappointing. I'm glad to see Wesker again.

Ugh, seriously. Couldn't they have found someone better? He doesn't even look the part!
Having that said, the trailer looks great. Lots of action, lots of locales, and less drawn-out moments than in Afterlife. Hopefully they'll take it easy on the slow-mo.

Am I the only one who thinks RE5 would make a good movie?

Ugh, seriously. Couldn't they have found someone better? He doesn't even look the part!
Having that said, the trailer looks great. Lots of action, lots of locales, and less drawn-out moments than in Afterlife. Hopefully they'll take it easy on the slow-mo.

Am I the only one who thinks RE5 would make a good movie?

Yeah, he's too young for the part. He has a good build and some of his expressions are okay...that all goes out the window as soon as he opens his mouth though.

It would. Sure they took a lot of elements and put it into Afterlife. But a film purely based on RE5 would be really cool. Obviously I'd like to see the first few games authentically movified (not real words) first.

:thwak Don't diss on cosplayers like that. They do faaaaar better at Wesker than Roberts.

:slap You're right. I don't know why I said that.

Yeah, he's too young for the part. He has a good build and some of his expressions are okay...that all goes out the window as soon as he opens his mouth though.

It would. Sure they took a lot of elements and put it into Afterlife. But a film purely based on RE5 would be really cool. Obviously I'd like to see the first few games authentically movified (not real words) first.

I don't know why they didn't keep the original actor that played Wesker in the 3rd movie. He did a much better job.

A movie based on RE5 would be cool but yeah you need the other movies first.

Okay....

I Loved what I saw in the trailer, loved seeing Gill again, the story makes a little more sense, looks like this one might have more action (I really hope so) That's the thing I hated about the 4th one,
but, well if this action packed then it might be awesome,

The one thing I am really looking forward to in this movie:

MV5BMTI4ODYyMjY1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDUxNzE2._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

I'm so glad they brought him back. :love

Back